Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protect Yourself!!do Not See Tomb Raider

Unless of course you are straight, and the thought of Angelina Jolie's Jugglies all perked up and sweaty, pointed in that perfect angle right at you and all the while her legs are glistening in the light and her hair is gently falling in front of her face, but just enough out of the way to allow her monster lips slap you in the face 'cause they're soooooooo big! I'm just playing, but the movie is really REALLY bad. PLEASE do not spend $9 dollars on this movie, unless of course you are straight ----then this is definitlely the movie for you

Just wanted to tell you:eek:

I'm assuming that you are gay, Impressive...??

I saw it this weekend with my wife and enjoyed it. Maybe, because I read the reviews that said it sucked ass...... and my expectations were not very high.

Angelina looked good, and it was an exciting film, if not long enough to develop a better plot and characters.

Gin and Juice...if you ever played the game you see that Angeline should have been more active like Laura...so I was very disspointed in the action. Laura jumps, flips, shoote, swims....Angeline didn't do much. Sucked because she looked the part very well. But really thats the only thing the movie had going fo it....to use the action, but I thought it sucked in the department as well....so the crappy storyline made it worse:(....oh well.

Too bad the movie didn't flop with a $45.8 million opening weekend. I wonder what the drop of % will be next weekend.

BigPhysicsBastard said:
I knew the movie was going to flop as soon as they cast that "crack" whore.

lol...does she do crack? I guess you'd have to to stay with Billy Bob huh....all I knew about was those lip injections....

Top Bottom