Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Octuplet Mom....Opinions?

There should be no such thing as unlimited social assistance.

You get knocked up and don't know who the baby daddy is once? Fine, we'll take mercy on your whore ass and hook you up with some assistance for the child's welfare. ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU RECIEVE A BIRTH CONTROL SHOT EVERY MONTH WHEN YOU SHOW UP TO GET THE CHEQUE. No shot, no help...and to hell with whether you and your little bastard starve to death on the street if you don't follow the rules.

It's time to get tough, people.

Within 24 hours of shitting out the kids, the first thing she did was hire a publicist. Shes unemployed, single, and lives with her parents.

Do the math.

I for one am sick of paying for people in general.

But nothing will happen if we as a people don't step up and do something drastic to get our governments attention and let them know that enough is way too much already.

she should probably be murdered with a meathook.

i say probably because i don't want to be hasty or extreme in my views.

I think that the clinic and the clinician should be held equally responsible for allowing this. they knew the risks that could come from implanting so many, as did she.
As I stated in other thread on this matter there should be guidelines to getting implanted. People should prove they can financially afford the children should multiple births arise. Heck there is a guideline on adoption, why not on this topic????

And yes, the mother does need to be "fixed". She has made it well known that she wants plenty of children to make up for something that she was lacking. She realizes that this is out of the norm and that she has a problem. therefore why risk the chance of her going through it again? How many kids does she need to have before people can come to a simple conclusion?

As for money she did have a job, she got hurt and had received disability for her injured back in a rather large amount dispersed in a few payments. That is how she afforded the fertility treatments. Now she is probably going to sell pics of the babies and sell her story to make a buck or two...Not shocked in the least bit.

the tv stations have been doing surveys and like 90% of the people said they wouldnt donate a dime. The money is not flowing in like she thought it would. They are already talking about having children's services pay her a visit once she gets home with the kids. I give it 6 months before the kids are taken from her. They showed pics of the small house she is living in and its already a mess with just 6 kids. Its a home shes "renting" from her mother. Even her own mother is digusted with what she has done.
She also appears to have some facination with Joile. She has tried to contact her at least 3 times in the past and in an interview Angelina said the lady freaks her out.

Top Bottom