Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pale? Out of shape? Need to diet? CHECK, CHECK, and CHECK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nordstrom said:

yep. i've been wanting to talk to her too.

that reminded me about a thread 2 days ago with the title:

SMALLMOVESAL=TERRANOBLE.........

TerraNoble said:
On a positive note I would say that your arms have decent size and a good potential for further development..

Why didnt you post this thread on the training board?

my arms are at 16.5" now. wee doggie.

as for why I didn't post it there - because I don't care. I rarely go to any of the other boards. I am here a lot.
I don't have any plans or interest to ever be a bodybuilder - my idea of "elite fitness" is entirely different than your's I'm guessing.

in all, I basically just wanted to post a series of pics that start off bad and then get better, as motivation to myself.

Taps said:
Out of curiosity, why'd you stop the drugs? I know you were using all kinds of stuff, but why not just cut back a little bit as opposed to quitting them all together?

Anyway, I think you look better than 95% of the general public. If you really push yourself, youd be surprised what your body can do. (For example, I've found I can drop around 2% bodyfat a week with a CKD....totally blew my mind).

Another thing, you need to buy more current jeans. Those look mighty close to acid-wash. :)

LMAO - yeah, these jeans are total style. They are way old - I'm all about style in my apartment - you never know when someone might pop by at 11 at night around here - that's why I dress like this.

in terms of diet, I'm pretty sure I am okay. I don't have much trouble losing bodyfat, and I'm actually gaining weight pretty well right now - I just need to get in and do it.

as for the drugs, I'm not against them for everyone - I just gave a new look at what the hell I was doing, and I have no reason at all for them.
I still enjoying learning about them, and it was cool trying various things, but I don't have any use for them now really.

I pretty much stick to beef, broccoli, designer whey, milk, and CLA/ALA/Udo's Choice/Fish Oil

this may sound harsh and all, but i think you are a quitter. you need to start doing drugs again. quitters never win.

spongebob said:
this may sound harsh and all, but i think you are a quitter. you need to start doing drugs again. quitters never win.

Like the TShirt says, rehab is for quitters.

What is funny though, if you saw my pics of when I was bigger, I really didn't look all that different.

That was why I got off the drugs - realized I could do the same thing with diet once I got my life back in order.
Now I have the life in order and just need to work at it now - was out 6-8 months of doing nothing and not eating - it is coming back pretty fast, I wasn't expecting that.

if you want to meet some real quitters - you should see those losers at the AA meetings.
patheticly unable to push through and carry on really.

I really am a quitter.

HappyScrappy said:
in all, I basically just wanted to post a series of pics that start off bad and then get better, as motivation to myself.

Great idea on the progress pics Scrappy, as we all know there is no better way to express cardiovasicular gains than by pictures. Often while perusing through magazines, I myself always seem to find pictures of random models that really amaze me with there obviously high levels of cardiovascular abilities.

:)

KnoXville said:

Great idea on the progress pics Scrappy, as we all know there is no better way to express cardiovasicular gains than by pictures. Often while perusing through magazines, I myself always seem to find pictures of random models that really amaze me with there obviously high levels of cardiovascular abilities.

:)

:lmao:

so true. playboy is full of them.

HappyScrappy said:

Like the TShirt says, rehab is for quitters.

What is funny though, if you saw my pics of when I was bigger, I really didn't look all that different.

That was why I got off the drugs - realized I could do the same thing with diet once I got my life back in order.
Now I have the life in order and just need to work at it now - was out 6-8 months of doing nothing and not eating - it is coming back pretty fast, I wasn't expecting that.

whats funny is that when i saw that first pic, i thought this was another prank. you barely look functional there. i remember your pics with SSME and B-fold, you looked good. your telling me that you have your life in order now but i dont believe you. you need drugs my friend.

seriously though, i know whaT YOU MEAN, (oops i type so haphazardly i acidently hit the caps lock key)(it took me longer to tell you that than just too backspace and take caps off)(now im rambling)(i just noticed i misspelled accidentally), i too ask myself whats it all for at times? im thinking of moving to the country because ther so damn addicting. that way i wont have access to the drugs.

well, to give an example of how I really shouldn't be using drugs and was just kidding myself before:

I SUCK at bench. I can squat and deadlift fairly decent weights, but SUCK at bench.

even when I was on gear, the only time I got over 225 was on the 5x5 workout and was probably on gear.
that is how weak I am.
and I wrecked my elbows and shoulders.
I also tore my stomach open (that is partly why the bottom part of my abs sticks out - that is my insides pushing out, I have an unrepaired umbilical hernia that the doc says to leave alone until it hurts since the surgery will hurt and keep me out of the gym for a bit)

I've been back at this 2 months now and eating right and just taking it easy, and I'm already benching 225.

drugs on me are just a waste - by me not doing them, there is more out there for the rest of you :)

that said, the drugs made it easy to eat like shit and still stay relatively cut - the fat I have no is from eating like shit and not being on drugs or working out for 6months or so.
I figure within 2 months from now I'll be at a place where I'm fine with it.

yea i see where your coming from. alot of times i ask myself what the hell am i doing this for. and i use very little relatively speaking. but still, its like why? im never going to compete, im never going to be the strongest, im never going to beat tito ortis, so why bother. im coming to the same conclusion as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom