Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK chumps, here's a site that shows you what a REAL woman is all about..That's right..REAL

Burning_Inside

Elite Mentor
http://theshapeofamother.com/

"So we can finally see what women really look like sans airbrushes and plastic surgery"

"...So we can see what real women look like"

That's right people, every girl on the planet has saggy boobs, and a wrinkled flabby stomach pouch, the only ones that don't are the fake models they airbrush in magazines.

I guess I'm not a real man either cause I don't grow a beard and work 3 jobs to support my 4 kids. God I'm a loser.

Re: OK chumps, here's a site that shows you what a REAL woman is all about..That's ri

PuddleMonkey said:
bah, mommy body can be hot.
Doctor Heather has an unattractive "baby gut" @ 88 pounds but her legs are fine as hell. :)

I've had dozens of girlfriends in their 30s with children and none of them had stretch marks
some had floppy pussy lips
and some had pert-tight pussy lips like a teenager
but none had a serious case of stretch marks

Re: OK chumps, here's a site that shows you what a REAL woman is all about..That's ri

Spartacus said:
I've had dozens of girlfriends in their 30s with children and none of them had stretch marks.

The imaginary ones usually don't.

No, but seriously, not even the ones commonly found on their hip/ass? I seen tons of girls with these stretch marks and no kids.

ive had a few girlfriends that have had kids, one was actually quite stunning, fantastic body, professional athlete etc

wonder waht shes doing..

Top Bottom