Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help passing polygraph test

Status
Not open for further replies.

massive

hey guys need to pass a polygraph for a job and have never taken one and would like some pointers on how to pass it. thanks in advance
peace and stay large

go get yourself hypnotized to forget whatever it is they're going to ask you...either that or you better be one good liar and a cool cat.

All it is is a stress test. Just don't sweat it and you will ring true. People get nervous as they lie, and certain things happen to your body when you get nervous.

Several reasons that cause them to be inaccurate.

To some people lie is very easy and they have no fear of getting caught, or that they will.

If you don't believe they work, sometimes that helps since you don't get nervous as you lie. Most people get nervous even when they don't think they work just because in the back of their mind is the WHAT IF

Some people are so nervous the damn thing can't differentiate between lies and non lies. They are just nervous as hell even while telling the truth.

One suggestion is if you know of something that makes you nervous (such as speaking in front a large audience) work on fixing that in turn that will help you control you nervousness for polygraphs.

Look up about the sings of being nervous, I think there pulse rate, sweat and voice, are the biggys, If you can control those things. hmm mabe DNP and ECAY will fuck it up, You'll be sweating like a bitch with a wicked high pulse. Though then they might think you hiding something like mabe that your on DNP :)

Inconclusive results can be obtained by being stressed on every questions - no stress free benchmark can be established so it all looks okay. Benchmark is when they ask you simple stuff like name etc..

Squeezing your ass like holding in a shit works during questions works as does a tack in the shoe or an icy-hot like substance under the armpits.

Could always tell the truth or practice lying also.

No Worries

Make the evidence inconclusive:
To do this, bite your tongue after you answer or press you foot down when they start out with the obviously true easy questions at the beginning. Do this all inconspicuously. Later on, when they ask you if you have ever use an illegal substances, take a small breath and gently exhale “no.”
All this does is see if your heart rate goes up when you answer questions. If you make your heart go up on honestly answered questions, the evidence will be inconclusive. Since everyone acts different on these unreliable machines. Its no sweat man…

;)

its easy, switch the question around on them... like i used to do to my parents...
if they asked me if i was in a fight i would say no.
because i wasnt IN a fight, i was PART of a fight, just think of the questions that way, try to turn the questions into answer that you know you will not lie on. then, there will be absolutly no way they would be able to tell....

if they ask you if your name is Joe Blo
and it is then obviously you would answer confidently YES, because you KNOW it is...

if you KNOW you didnt DO any drugs, but that you injected them.... then you are confident....

thats my theory....try to do that

I used to administer these tests, so here's the best advice I can give you..............

Put a tack in your shoe. Everytime you are asked a question, even the control question (IE WHat color is the sky?) step on the tack. This will result in a hightened heartbeat every time, therefor making the test inconclusive.

TRUST ME ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck

also take a valium before go... then when you answer your questions squeeze your ass.. Its funny but Im told from relianble source it works or you can do the tack thing... put the tack in your back pocket...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom