Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice ASAP

Fragadelic

I have a dilemma here and I need some advice quick. Last night when I got home from work, my wife and my son were sitting at the kitchen table - my son was finishing up his trigonometry project. My wife said that my son had been working on it for three hours straight and he was very proud - did a bunch of graphs using different color magic markers, etc. As I walked over to look at his nearly-completed project, imagine my horror when I saw the he had used 4 sheets of my papervar!

Now, I normally would come clean with my wife (she knows I use) and make my son do it over on regular graph paper but the pride I saw in his eyes was just so overwhelming - I know it would break his heart so I said nothing other than how proud I was of him.

The problem is this -- his math teacher is a pretty jacked guy and I know he works at this local hard-core gym so I am pretty sure he will know what the stuff is. I am afraid that my son won't get his project back. So, do I let my son turn in this project? Also, assuming he does turn it in and assuming he does get it back from the teacher (a long shot, I know), is it OK to take it even though it has magic marker all over it?

Thanks so much for the input!

Fragadelic said:
I have a dilemma here and I need some advice quick. Last night when I got home from work, my wife and my son were sitting at the kitchen table - my son was finishing up his trigonometry project. My wife said that my son had been working on it for three hours straight and he was very proud - did a bunch of graphs using different color magic markers, etc. As I walked over to look at his nearly-completed project, imagine my horror when I saw the he had used 4 sheets of my papervar!

Now, I normally would come clean with my wife (she knows I use) and make my son do it over on regular graph paper but the pride I saw in his eyes was just so overwhelming - I know it would break his heart so I said nothing other than how proud I was of him.

The problem is this -- his math teacher is a pretty jacked guy and I know he works at this local hard-core gym so I am pretty sure he will know what the stuff is. I am afraid that my son won't get his project back. So, do I let my son turn in this project? Also, assuming he does turn it in and assuming he does get it back from the teacher (a long shot, I know), is it OK to take it even though it has magic marker all over it?

Thanks so much for the input!

Kinko's -- Color Copies. 2 sets. One to keep as the originals and one for you son to turn in. Tell him you wanted make a copy to keep at home since he did such a wonderful job.

Re: Re: Need Advice ASAP

WODIN said:

Kinko's -- Color Copies. 2 sets. One to keep as the originals and one for you son to turn in. Tell him you wanted make a copy to keep at home since he did such a wonderful job.

Nice!

WODIN said:

LMAO.....my dad ate my homework.

This would be funny if I had any idea what papervar was, now, if you had said sunshine acid ROFL.

WODIN said:

Lol, good advice fatty. I remember my sister did her homework on one of my 24oz sirloins once............oh how we laughed.

Re: Re: Re: Need Advice ASAP

tuc biscuit said:

Lol, good advice fatty. I remember my sister did her homework on one of my 24oz sirloins once............oh how we laughed.

I hate you and your modship.

hey....I want to play blackjack on the cruise.....how can you gurantee I win?

lying sack of shit. Not to mention you wrapped your son up in some crap post. Shame on you, you smelly person.

Top Bottom