Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Project / Business

any other ideas guys?

75th...?

keep it comin guys...I like everyone's ideas so far...I'm really using these ideas for mmy forums and taking everyone's ideas into consideration

bros,
try to incorporate words like knockout, mma, or something catchy....I'm making a list and I should choose a domain before Monday and register it.

I do'nt think mods should "edit" your posts aside from remove links and it still have your name at the top. THat's fucked up. Delete it then.

I don't like ads that "get in the way".

c

I also hate how some places will keep your personal info after you get banned, which means you can't delete it yourself or even tell them to delete it because you can't sign in anymore. Idiots.

I also hate how some places will keep your personal info after you get banned, which means you can't delete it yourself or even tell them to delete it because you can't sign in anymore. Idiots.

there will likely be no bannings unless it's something very serious....my forums will be very "loosely-controlled" so to speak

Top Bottom