Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Project / Business

ok, music idea is out...don't need it to look like myspace

can you guys not spam my thread pls? thanks....would appreciate the help.

Only advice I will give is this:

Don't be a fuckin' Nazi with the moderation standards. I have quit visiting a Canadiens fan board permanently because they are constantly giving out warnings and bans on trivial issues. Some hot debate is good for a forum, not bad, and you will be getting plenty of that considering that tempers run hot when MMA fans talk about their favorite fighters. Allow plenty of leeway if you want people to stick around on your board...freedom of speech should prevail most of the time (personal attacks based on race/religion, threats of violence against, ect should be the only bannable offenses...not stupid things like 'fighter bashing' like they have on Sherdog).

Good luck with your project, and be sure to let me know when it's up and running...I'll definitely be a member there!

Only advice I will give is this:

Don't be a fuckin' Nazi with the moderation standards. I have quit visiting a Canadiens fan board permanently because they are constantly giving out warnings and bans on trivial issues. Some hot debate is good for a forum, not bad, and you will be getting plenty of that considering that tempers run hot when MMA fans talk about their favorite fighters. Allow plenty of leeway if you want people to stick around on your board...freedom of speech should prevail most of the time (personal attacks based on race/religion, threats of violence against, ect should be the only bannable offenses...not stupid things like 'fighter bashing' like they have on Sherdog).

Good luck with your project, and be sure to let me know when it's up and running...I'll definitely be a member there!

I will make sure that no member gets banned unless they've done something REALLY fucked....banning rules will be very veeeeery relaxed

Let 'em spam, keeps your thread at the top!

hey Pudz,

any original domain names you thinkin off?

My forum should be up and running in the next 2 weeks

I have all the banners and graphics ready...still working on some applications for news updates and shit like that but i dnt necessarily like the domain that i have and i want to register a new domain

any ideas?

Top Bottom