Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Me tho ho knee oh tho ho knee me tho ho knee..

BigRedCat said:
My fav line from the "donger" (16candles) was when he was all drunk the next morning after the party- he was like: "Big crash....zoom zoom, craassshhh!, I make love to girl with big american breasts!!" hahahaha. That shit is classic.

OMG! That movie is great! That guy is so funny! :D

BigRedCat said:
My fav line from the "donger" (16candles) was when he was all drunk the next morning after the party- he was like: "Big crash....zoom zoom, craassshhh!, I make love to girl with big american breasts!!" hahahaha. That shit is classic.

mine was when donger said, "haaaaay, hot stuff..."

lol

You gonna lose like 50poinds - hehehehe

Gonna try to get together soon....baller, me, saint - you in?

im in..did you know Saint is from my hometown? small world eh?

let me know S..

i'll show you whities what this gook is about ;)

BigRedCat said:
My friend just got the lead in a soap called "Condo". She lives in NY, trying to do the actin' thing.

...hook a brother up.......I have all the talent in the world - just need a little luck

Cornholio said:

...so the Jackie Chan thing was your back-up plan??

well either jackie or jet li.

by the way, OFF TOPIC

one night me and alphaxi wwere in buckhead going into this club..anyways the door man was like shaking my hand and was like whats up Jet..good to see you here man..and he was being genuine!

the guy really thought i was jet li..alphaxi was like, WTF??? we cracked up about it..

People are always telling me I look like Mark Mcgrath(well actually they usually say that sugar ray guy- I feel bad for the real Mark cause everyone thinks his name is sugaray-haha)- it kinda sucks because I am the singer in my band. Whatever. Could we worse. I could look like Mick Jagger's ugly ass!!

...hook a brother up.......I have all the talent in the world - just need a little luck
If you have a portfolio or whatever actors have I could pass it on. I am working on getting a record deal right now so I know how you feel. Any connection helps.

Top Bottom