Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets talk about friends

Robert Jan

1. What kind of people do you regret ever wasting your time on?

2. What kind of people do you regret not spending more time with in your life?

Please leave material oppertunism out of this and dont say stupid shit like I regret not hanging with Gates when he founded microsoft because thats not what im asking.

1. I don't regret anything, all my potential "regrets" taught lessons for my future and people in my life.

2. Family and my ninja clan in north Japan.

NON-PLATINUM MEMBER

1. My last 3 ex girlfriends. Regret may be strong tho, cause I did get some good out of it (I'm talking about vagina).

2. None. Actually - I became pretty good friends with a few straight edge kids in college, but because I was Johnny Drunk, we grew apart. It is a shame cause they were good people.

KillahBee said:
1. My last 3 ex girlfriends. Regret may be strong tho, cause I did get some good out of it (I'm talking about vagina).

2. None. Actually - I became pretty good friends with a few straight edge kids in college, but because I was Johnny Drunk, we grew apart. It is a shame cause they were good people.

define "straight edge" I only know it as some kind of subculture thats like neo nazis except they dont drink or smoke and are mostly vegetarian. weird bunch

Robert Jan said:
define "straight edge" I only know it as some kind of subculture thats like neo nazis except they dont drink or smoke and are mostly vegetarian. weird bunch

basically don't do any sort of drug, including alcohol. That was basically the only difference between them and the rest of us.

Robert Jan said:
Your last THREE girls man... are you sure there
I mean like havoc said at least it taught you stuff

Positive. I had this streak going where I actually said to myself before officially dating them, "Self, this is going to end up a bad idea in a few months." And it always did. Well, I guess it did teach me something - listen to yourself, dipshit.

I don`t have many close friends. I choose very selectively. I do have friends though, but they`re not very close.

That`s all I have to say about that.

gonelifting said:
I don`t have many close friends. I choose very selectively. I do have friends though, but they`re not very close.

That`s all I have to say about that.

Liar.

I regret spending any time with my ex g/f Ali...

Not because she is psycho now, but because I failed too see what it was doing to me at the time. I feel like I let my friends down to a certain degree... looking back they were all looking at me in horror trying to figure out how to save me from that wretched bitch and every time they tried I bit their hand.

I have made my ammends... I guess we have all had a g/f like that at one point.

Bitch.

Die.

Quickly.

Top Bottom