Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Instant Diarrhea

There is this huge thunderstorm in NY right now. My computer is bouncing all over and lightning is all over so I decide it’s time to bake my little bottle.

My wife is bitching because I am playing Betty Crocker. She goes out the front door and disappears behind the house getting some stuff out of the rain. I’m looking into my oven like I am watching TV. All of a sudden I hear directly behind me “hello”. I look and there are two cops in my fucking kitchen.

What happened was somehow the panic alert was triggered on my alarm. The alarm system was in lockup and the phone was dead (never even knew). The alarm company called the police and they saw the open front door and figured something was actually up inside.

My wife knew what I was up to and walks in. She sees the party in the kitchen and she had instant “puke face”.

I got over it pretty quick but she was chain smoking for about 30 min. I just had that instant diarrhea thing where your gut just sinks to your ankles!

Pretty funny! Until someone gets their eye poked out I guess!

You gotta start paying for that if it happens too much, right? False alarms.

You gotta start paying for that if it happens too much, right? False alarms.

I think they give me 2 every 30 day period. This thing has went off about 5x so far. I pulled the plug and pulled the batteries last night. Something is tripping it.

"Uh...what you cooking there?" Lmao!!!

Top Bottom