Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i woke up at 6:47 and could tell if it was AM or PM for a few mins

mdd

i woke up at 6:47 and couldnt tell if it was AM or PM for a few mins

was kinda weird, anyone else ever do this?

Last edited:
Ever go to take a small nap, wake up thinking it's only an hour or two later and find out that it's the next morning?

I've done both!!! It's definately cool, unless you forgot to set your alarm and you're late for work!!!

I have done that before. I work rotating shifts and sometimes I will be so tired that I will almost pass out in my bed. Then when I wake up I will not have a clue as to whether it is am or pm. :insane:

"i woke up at 6:47 and could tell if it was AM or PM for a few mins"

:D

Apöllo said:
"i woke up at 6:47 and could tell if it was AM or PM for a few mins"

:D

good catch, lol

anyways yea i thought for a second i was gonna be late for work tomarrow

i woke up up exetremely hungover one morning....really early, like 7:00 am (had slept about 4 hours).

I went down into my kitchen and saw the sun rising, but my drunk ass thought it was setting. I was like........oh shit....I slept all fucking day! it took me like 3 minutes to realize it was dawn

man I was back home in europe and accidently fell asleep at like 5pm

woke up and it seemed like the sun was just comming out so I figured it was a new day and got all excited...

went into other room and my dads getting ready to go to bed cause its 9pm

weirdest feeling ever

Funny reading all of this, it's like deja vu.

i went to bed around 9 pm last night then woke up, put on some clothes to go to the grocery store and hit the gym. got upstairs and looked at hte microwave which read 1:05 (AM) i coulda sworn it was 6, now i can't sleep.

Top Bottom