Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I made out with two chicks who were best friends this weekend

duritz

Banned
It was pretty cool. I have done it before, but these two were very open about it. I was gonna go prolly have a 3sum with them, but then the one friend felt like she had to puke, so of course her other friend had to go with her to the bathroom. I waited a few minutes and decided to go find some other chicks. They were very cute though. Maybe i will see them out again. :)

duritz said:
It was pretty cool. I have done it before, but these two were very open about it. I was gonna go prolly have a 3sum with them, but then the one friend felt like she had to puke, so of course her other friend had to go with her to the bathroom. I waited a few minutes and decided to go find some other chicks. They were very cute though. Maybe i will see them out again. :)

HIV, much?

duritz said:

Sure! And your Vin diesels little brother right? Oh I'm sorry I did not realize you were Babysitting! Well I guess your Da Man, Chester or whatever Homeslice!

ZenMachine said:
Kissing you = Puking???

Guess that threesome wasn't such a sure thing...

Yeah right, if kissing caused her to puke, imagine what fucking would have induced.

She might have had a seizure.

ok i forgot to mention... we were all wasted, so that's why her friend was gonna puke. sorry to leave that out

duritz said:
ok i forgot to mention... we were all wasted, so that's why her friend was gonna puke. sorry to leave that out

Don't back-pedal now, besides, the story sounds better if we are led to believe that your kissing led to her vomiting.

Ahh, a group of people getting wasting together...the memories...the good times. Sometimes I miss those days.

Top Bottom