Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I dont like it when my advice is censored by mods, because sponsors dont like it

SlavikHavik

I gave my honest feedback about afstore products, that they are overpriced and the same ingredients are easily availible elsewhere.
I posted the website where this was availible as well.

Everything in my post mentioning this site, and my bad experience with thermorexin was edited by an afstore mod.

Wasnt there a big headline on the main page, talking about getting screwed by the supplement industry fuckers.

Heres one example,
Its also just bad business

They should take your crititism and learn where to do better, rather than delete the posts.

Sometimes it's not what you say but how you say it. My experience with T-rex wasn't positive but I don't think they ever edited my posts on it. I didn't really harp on it much though. They offer premium products for a premium price....simple as that.

I like Glucorell AND poptarts!

Dial_tone said:
Sometimes it's not what you say but how you say it. My experience with T-rex wasn't positive but I don't think they ever edited my posts on it. I didn't really harp on it much though. They offer premium products for a premium price....simple as that.

I like Glucorell AND poptarts!

Yeah i hear that dialtone,
Thing is i was polite about it.
I think it was because i listed a site that you could the same ingredients from for about 25% of the price

No more posting of irrelevant stuff on the Anaboliuc forum please.

Top Bottom