Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important...

CAN YOU GIVE A GOOD BLOW JOB? IF SO, YOUR STOCK GOES WAAAAYYY UP :)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I know guys that have these girlfriends and I go uggh not my type but these guys go out with this type all the time and are attracted to em. I am sure they look at some I have gone with that I thought were pretty and thought those girls were uggy lol.

Personally I like a combo with a woman being that she is good looking to me, she is doing something with herself and she is a decent person. I have gone out with a few major hotties who were real turnoffs after a short time because the personalities were horrible and I have gone out with the so called 'plain janes " who I was very attractive as thier personalities and looks etc blended together to form a great package.

So for me it has to be a package, whether they are my soul mate, date, or fuck friend.

I agree with Austin and FlyGirl. Looks are somewhat important but they aren't the determining factor. They are however what gets your attention initially. But a great personality is what keeps your attention.

I guess it comes down to what you are looking for. If you want a relationship there has to be more than just a face or a body. And an awesome personality can more than make up for any physical beauty that is lacking.

Look at all the talk shows where you see people from high schools that were considered fat and ugly. After some time they come back and they a gorgeous. Just think of what the people that made fun of them missed out on. Beauty is a superficial trait....and it can be changed. A great personality and a true friend are hard to find.

There definaltly has to be some physical attraction for me to like someone but what is attractive to me might not be attractive to someone else.

If the person has zero personality then it ain't going no where on my end.

Yeah, you probably right, BigBuck, I am a pig.

I have no attractive qualities what so ever. I don't even know why I exist.

I have gone out with groups before and at beginning of the night i would think i wanted the hot one off the bat but as the night wen't on the lee attractive one grew on me and i was more interested in the less attractive one.Looks are inportant in the beginning.

OH SHIT, the_one jarred a nasty memory loose in my nogginbone. From my more dispicable times. I had this road whore that I used to call at anytime, day or night, and she's come over and let me do whatever I wanted. She'd get woken up at 3am and be over in 30 minutes. One time she said, fuck this, next time I come over, I'm just going to stay the night. That was the last time I called her. Oh what a dog I was. I can't believe how lucky I am to have what I have now.

Slice of Peach2 said:
Yeah, you probably right, BigBuck, I am a pig.

I have no attractive qualities what so ever. I don't even know why I exist.

I didn't post that, MP5 did :confused: :mad: :kaioken: :splat:

Top Bottom