Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hilton hotel

I agree with Ariel. Definitely wait before going back. Also, go at a different time so maybe there will be different people there.

yes, and i'm talking about the one in toledo off glendale pdaddy and java.

i got an ap when i was there with a dress shirt and khakis on. they told me they were hiring a lot of spots. took it back 3 weeks later all filled out (this is 4-5 months ago) with sweats and a t-shirt on and they told me they couldn't take it because they weren't hiring.

walked back in there again today (3 months later) after lifting with sweats and a T again and i asked politely if i could fill out an application. they said they weren't hiring. and the guy to the right of the lady shook his head no. they both worked at the desk. i asked them kindly again what time they thought they would hire again, like for summer. and they told me they had no idea.

they were mean about it and the guy to the right of the lady was giving me a death look. this pisses me off because i loved working in a hotel at home and know a lot about it.

it's also hard to believe that every job is filled with skillful people at every position. even in the restaurant, banquet, and even dishwashing or moving cars or security.

i only asked for a chance. didn't miss one day and was never late when i worked for the holiday inn.

should i give up trying to work for the hilton or try something else?

this pissed me off though guys. i thought they at least would take an ap from me for later. maybe i have to be wearing a fucking suit just to get acknowledged there. well, that's my rant for the day.

i know i would bust my ass 100x harder than half the people working in there though. im in college and i also need a paycheck.

tell me what you think guys.

i work in the hotel industry & wouldnt hire you either!! c/mon- go to HR for an interview & make an appt. Also, I know Hilton posts their positions on-line & dont take walk-ins.

go their website & register..they will email you openings...& sweetie- dont wear sweats to a job interview!! lol

i work in the hotel industry & wouldnt hire you either!! c/mon- go to HR for an interview & make an appt. Also, I know Hilton posts their positions on-line & dont take walk-ins.

go their website & register..they will email you openings...& sweetie- dont wear sweats to a job interview!! lol

This is good advice.

Also, you should see a barber and have the rest of your hair trimmed down to the same length as the spot that got buzzed. That way you go from looking like a freak to looking very clean-cut. I doubt a question about your eyebrow will come up during an interview, but if it does, for God's sake don't tell the truth (being trashed). Chuckle and tell them you lost a bet with a buddy on the most popular local sports team (might get you suck-up points if the interviewer is a fan).

well i'm in a huge dilemma. been turned down from aps and interviews 2 weeks ago because of the hideous face aftermath of getting jumped.

me and my buddy, who is not so smart went to bowling green last friday for a buddies 21st. we went to a bar and i saw a girl i knew who turned 21 too. almost everyone who bought her shots bought me shots. i ended up in a girls dorm blacked out. my buddies called and the girl answered and told them where to get me. they threw me on there back and carried me home. my buddy was more shitfaced then i was.

we fell asleep with out shoes on. everyone was so shitfaced drunk on one buddy shaved a big spot of our heads in our hair. and half of our eyebrow off. i woke up and didn't know that. still trying to figure out what to do to make it look better. i look stupid as of now because of that though. don't worry, i'll get revenge on my drunken buddy soon enough though.

my buddy got it 100x worse. he woke up and killed a half a bottle of jose. 12 shots. took 3 in a row at one point. granted he is very dumb.
he passed out with his shoes on again (this was all at 11am when we woke up. the same guy that shaved our heads T-bagged him. after that some of my hair was laying on the ground and we glued it to his face like a mustache. i have videos of all this but he would bitch like a little girl if he saw it on youtube. a lot more happened to him too. they shaved his head so he only had hair on the sides and looked like he was balding. he was drunk all day and kept asking the same questions....

yeah. fucked up shit happens in college all the time.... lol
just sucks when it happens to you.
i will think of a good way to get him back though.

gotta make salmon guys. peace,

I'm laughing so hard at this.

Top Bottom