Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heatherrae (A modest proposal, minus the whole "baby-eating" thing)

sardonicone

I've ran some numbers, and from the extrapolations I've made, I've come to the following conclusion.

We should mate for the sole purpose of creating a genetically superior version of Homo Sapiens.

While I’d much rather be part of the act of copulation, due to your current pregnancy, this is rather problematic. I suggest we each donate tissue samples and get them rushed to the Jones Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

All we need now is the appropriate surrogate.

sardonicone said:
I've ran some numbers, and from the extrapolations I've made, I've come to the following conclusion.

We should mate for the sole purpose of creating a genetically superior version of Homo Sexuals.

While I’d much rather be part of the act of copulation, due to your current pregnancy, this is rather problematic. I suggest we each donate tissue samples and get them rushed to the Jones Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

All we need now is the appropriate surrogate.

Fixed.

LOL...who on here has wide, child bearing hips? We can hit that person up to carry our little bundle of eugenics.

sardonicone said:
You pick anyone out yet?
Wulfgar could carry it. He is big and tough. I bet the baby could come out sideways, and he wouldn't scream or anything.

heatherrae said:
Wulfgar could carry it. He is big and tough. I bet the baby could come out sideways, and he wouldn't scream or anything.

Sounds like we have a winner.

And hey, we have 9 months to workout the whole "living situation".

sardonicone said:
Sounds like we have a winner.

And hey, we have 9 months to workout the whole "living situation".
lol...yeah. You and wulfie are going to cme live with me now? Wulfie has to pay for the groceries. He eats the most.

Top Bottom