Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good video about health care shmealth care

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum

Andrew P. Napolitano is a 59 year old former New Jersey Superior Court Judge. He is a graduate of Princeton University, and Notre Dame Law School. At Princeton he was a founding member of the Concerned Alumni of Princeton along with Justice Samuel Alito.

Judge Napolitano is the youngest life-tenured Superior Court judge in the history of the State of New Jersey.

JOHN GIBSON, HOST: Is there a constitutional objection to allowing the federal government to take money out of your paycheck every week?

JUDGE ANDREW NAPOLITANO, FOX NEWS SENIOR JUDICIAL ANALYST: : Well, there was until the 16th Amendment was enacted in the early part of the last century. The Constitution specifically prohibited the federal government from taxing individuals directly. The 16th Amendment amended that. And it was challenged several times in two cases right after it was enacted. And those cases have been called intellectually dishonest. But no one seriously, successfully, has challenged the power of the federal government since then to tax individual income.

Now, nobody likes to pay tax. I don't know anybody who comes home at the end of the week and says, “You know what? They didn't take enough this week.” And she will probably still have to pay her taxes…

But, seriously speaking, this is a criminal case. And the only thing the jury decided was that the government couldn't prove its case against her. And the reason the government couldn't was that she begged them, she pleaded with them to explain the tax laws to her. They wouldn't answer her letters. They wouldn't return her phone calls. They wouldn't give her any explanation. I think the jury said, “Enough is enough.” She owes a lot of money. You're talking about $1 million worth of income and easily $250,00 in taxes for which they will sue her and for which they will probably get a judgment. And if she doesn't pay, they will levy on her assets. But she is not going to jail. The government has lost its shot to convict her of a crime.

GIBSON: Once again, does that make her one lonely soldier out there or is it a trend?

NAPOLITANO: I think it's one lonely soldier who found a sympathetic jury. I don't think it's a trend.

GIBSON: And you don't think it would be wise to try it?

NAPOLITANO: Absolutely not.

Whether you may or may not believe it, here's some food for thought-

The Truth

Dear American Citizen:

Truth goes through three stages:

1. First its ridiculed and laughed at.

2. Then there are attempts to suppress it.

3. Finally, its recognized and accepted as having been self evident all along.

Whether you may or may not believe it, here's some food for thought-

The Truth

Dear American Citizen:

Truth goes through three stages:

1. First its ridiculed and laughed at.

2. Then there are attempts to suppress it.

3. Finally, its recognized and accepted as having been self evident all along.

We're still at stage 1 with our impending bankruptcy.

i think its weird how 40% of your country doesnt want this health care

we have it in australia and its the best system ever,

i cant imagine what it be like paying for an operation

or going to the doctors and paying for it yourself

even paying full price for medication and prescripstions would piss me off

hell i even get all my steroid syringes, needles and swaps for free aswell, id hate to pay for them

owell each to their own

1) It's more than 40% that don't want it.

2) We politicize everything from abortion to alcohol to farm subsidies to bank bailouts to pledges of allegiance to interrogation to retirement to water to ... (I could go on and on)

3) Once we politicize something, we invariably turn it into a cesspool of corruption and mismanagement.

4) I gladly pay for my syringes and needles. In a socialized US health care system, those syringes would probably cost taxpayers $100/each. After all, we are the home of the $1,500 hammer.

hell i even get all my steroid syringes, needles and swaps for free aswell, id hate to pay for them

owell each to their own

If you pay taxes You pay for it.

owell each to their own

thats just fucked up seeing as you have some of the strictest AAS laws in the entire world. do you get free crack pipes too? there are plenty of places in the US you can get free pins, but it's mainly because we are against the spread of HIV from sharing dirty needles (aka junkies.)

glad to see you abuse the system. i'm sure you'll have a clever retort about how if it's free and you don't take them, you're dumb.

Top Bottom