Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls Are So Confusing :/

Spunky

Heres my situation....

I have been good friends with the first girl I ever fell in love with for a long time. We talk everyday. But it never goes past friendship. She asked me to come to her college and visit her so on Thursday I did just that. One thing led to another, we ended up having sex and I stayed the night with her. Which was great, but she told me she loved me.. all of these old feelings came back and I told her I loved her also. But the next day, everything went back to normal....... its like it never happened.... did I just get played? I keep telling myself I didn't...... but i think a girl used me for sex.. holy shit..

Spunky said:
Heres my situation....

I have been good friends with the first girl I ever fell in love with for a long time. We talk everyday. But it never goes past friendship. She asked me to come to her college and visit her so on Thursday I did just that. One thing led to another, we ended up having sex and I stayed the night with her. Which was great, but she told me she loved me.. all of these old feelings came back and I told her I loved her also. But the next day, everything went back to normal....... its like it never happened.... did I just get played? I keep telling myself I didn't...... but i think a girl used me for sex.. holy shit..

I love being used!

i see no problem with it either as long as their are no feelings.. but i think I still love this girl... that is what sucks. the sex was no problem.......

Well, if she was being honest then why don't you ask her or talk to her about what is going to happen now.
Maybe she feels awkward and doesn't know what to do/say.
Is her college out of town?
I dont know of any girls that tell guys they love them just to get sex.
I mean, sure girls use guys for a lil booty now and then, but I don't see her going as far as to say I love you.

Well she told me a week ago that she has been wanting to get back together with me......... only thing i can figure is that my dick is small and i couldn't please her.. so thats why everything went back to normal after we had sex.. :)

Spunky said:
Well she told me a week ago that she has been wanting to get back together with me......... only thing i can figure is that my dick is small and i couldn't please her.. so thats why everything went back to normal after we had sex.. :)
Are you serious?? :)
If she LOVES you, then a "small" dick shouldnt matter that mcuh..is it thick though? LOL...j/k.......
Well, if she said she wanted to get back together shouldn't that mean that she does want to be with you, wasn't using you, and is satisfied with your humble penis? :)

*scratches head* If a girl decides she doesn't like you because your dick is too small, then she certainly doesn't love you and is a shallow bitch.

hehe u would think so.. but why did things get so weird after the sex??? we hung out last night w/ her friends and its like everything went back to normal... like nothing ever happened....... confusing to say the least..

Top Bottom