Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gay men face horrors at the hands of the Elitefitness Message Board and the moderators won't save them

Lestat, you said somewhere we should encourage homosexuality. Elaborate on that if you would.

I do not believe I've ever said that because I don't think it is something we encourage or discourage.

I said we should not disparage it, or discriminate against people who identify as homosexual. I said we should not use it as an insult or a way to demean others.

get creative, find some other things to call him, you can have fun with it.

But stay away from fgt or other derivations.

Lets say he was one, its not something to insult him about, we should celebrate it.

I don't think he is one based on discussions I've seen on here, and even if he was, it isn't our business unless he wants to make it our business.

Has he made it your business?

You said celebrate it.

IT's funny that you say he's trolling. I can't tell!

It's poe's law only with extreme liberal views instead of extreme religious views. I cannot distinguish between someone parodying a belief or the actual belief because they've gotten so extreme especially with the speech nazi stuff, comparing it to ISIS lololol

Yea I'm not sure either. Comparing it to isis seemed like a giveaway but idk. I'm curious why he thinks is worth celebrating.

I really never use the word other than here occasionally. I work with two gay guys but you wouldn't know for sure if someone didn't tell you. Cool, respectable dudes. The way it should be, imo. It's nothing worth celebrating and don't push it on my kids but they'll get the same respect from me that they give to me.

Yea I'm not sure either. Comparing it to isis seemed like a giveaway but idk. I'm curious why he thinks is worth celebrating.

I really never use the word other than here occasionally. I work with two gay guys but you wouldn't know for sure if someone didn't tell you. Cool, respectable dudes. The way it should be, imo. It's nothing worth celebrating and don't push it on my kids but they'll get the same respect from me that they give to me.

precisely...this is one of the few places where i feel comfortable acting a fool and blowing off steam. and i really don't think i have an gay/race/gender/etc hangups and i do analyze my motivations on a regular basis...even more so as i've gotten older...i'm far from a pacifist, but i generally try to do-no-harm.

butt, seriously, if you're an asshole, you're an asshole...and whether or not you like it in the asshole does not enter into my deductive process.

And the moment you go "celebrating" it, you lose a lot of respect from me, like playing the race card. As far as I'm concerned, we're all the same as long as you act like it.

When he said it was worth celebrating I was like, wait a minute!

extreme Left liberal or troll, practically indistinguishable from each other anymore

I agree with that. I don't know any gay person that really gives a fuck about this stuff either. It's just the people in blogs, tv, and on twitter getting all up in arms over it.

Shame is a great way to get people to do what you want. Make them feel guilty and a piece of shit, they'll do anything to avoid being a bad person, so tell them they're bad people if you do this and that and people wont do it. Or say it. Now whoever gets to shame people has control over what words mean now, and gets to make judgments about who is good and bad based off stupid shit that has no meaning at all, whatsoever.

You said celebrate it.

Yes celebrate it I do. We have a large gay pride parade here every year and I run in a 5K race to kick it off. I have won my age division the past two years then I go enjoy the parade and celebrating all of the wonderful and diverse people.

Top Bottom