Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gay men face horrors at the hands of the Elitefitness Message Board and the moderators won't save them

"Some people had their rectums glued up and were then left to die in the desert,"

I find this thread offensive and knot very creative

I found the article particularly relevant. I like to think that EF C&C has very little in common with ISIS.

are you comparing us to ISIS?

No I am highlighting the fact that poor treatment of homosexuals is something ISIS and EF C&C have in common. Not to the same degree of course, but it isn't something to be proud of nonetheless.

Now ur just being ridiculous

You're right, they should be thankful that we don't push them off buildings, we just call them faggots, and call people we want to insult faggots too, they should be grateful!

I know what it's like to have someone use what I am as an insult to someone else. Its really not that bad lestat. It's certainly nothing like Isis. That's like saying every man that uses the word pussy or bitch as an insult to another man is also a woman beater. It's just not the same thing. I'm not saying I agree with it and I do get where you're going but I'm saying it's not really a mountain worth dying on no matter what Twitter and Jezebel say.

Top Bottom