Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gay men face horrors at the hands of the Elitefitness Message Board and the moderators won't save them

For the sake of friendly insults what term would you use as a white heterosexual man as an insult that doesn't disparage a group that isn't a white heterosexual man?

I know what it's like to have someone use what I am as an insult to someone else. Its really not that bad lestat. It's certainly nothing like Isis. That's like saying every man that uses the word pussy or bitch as an insult to another man is also a woman beater. It's just not the same thing. I'm not saying I agree with it and I do get where you're going but I'm saying it's not really a mountain worth dying on no matter what Twitter and Jezebel say.

saying "cunt" rarely works out in my favor

just sayin'

For the sake of friendly insults what term would you use as a white heterosexual man as an insult that doesn't disparage a group that isn't a white heterosexual man?

asshole, cock, cocksucker, motherfucker, fuck, fuckhead, dick, dickhead, tool, fool, moron, idiot, sucker, ignoramus, pick3, jerk, jerkoff, clown, assclown, insane, foolish, stupid... the list goes on

I know what it's like to have someone use what I am as an insult to someone else. Its really not that bad lestat. It's certainly nothing like Isis. That's like saying every man that uses the word pussy or bitch as an insult to another man is also a woman beater. It's just not the same thing. I'm not saying I agree with it and I do get where you're going but I'm saying it's not really a mountain worth dying on no matter what Twitter and Jezebel say.

It is nowhere near as bad as ISIS, that was an extreme example used to prove a point.

It is something we shouldn't do, I'll leave it at that.

Top Bottom