Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everyone is laughing at NYC boy, High Intensity is in a real life "soap opera"

H

HighIntensity

Ok Ok I know everyone is going to just respond leave her alone...
but my days just get weirder and weirder with my ex.

About a week ago I start seeing weird away messages on her knew mans away AIM messages.

"if you can't be with the one you love, then love the one you with now."

also let me explain, insane or not, I have been useing my comp. to get answers. I deserve some. Plus I notice all the quotes she puts up are sad and old songs she use to sing to me.anyway

Yesterday I put on my AIM profile

"Iv been to the other side of the moon...you gave it all up for this. For what, the taste of numbing your sole."

And what did she do, copied it and put "yes, and now I can't sleep at night."

So what the f...I know she still feels deeply for me. And her supposed "knew man" now has me on his AIM away message.

says he hates me...I know it's childish and stupid. But what do I do, I know we can't be together right now. Im fn pist that this MOFO is writting he hates me, ragged me up a little.

And what if it's ment between us...so many questions. And no I won't call or email her. F that

thanks Elite...i know it's kind of stupid, but its what im living.

Last edited:
She obviously likes you.

Why havent you kicked this kids ass yet? Anyone writes about me in their away message and I'll remove their girlfriends umbilical cord.

three 1/2 years she better like me, and yea if i was not in Delaware I would kick this fuckers ass...

long story, MacDbol...Iv already posted long details...over the last month, sorry

Dude, she is just leading you on. She is using you to play this other guy for what she wants. She has him believing you are still pursuing her and she can go back to you any..time...she...wants.. unless this new guy pleases her to a "T".

Man, you need to LEAVE THAT BITCH ALONE!!! Don't email, IM, or refer to her in anyway online, with friends, etc...

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT SITUATION. Accept it. Move on. You don't want to dwell with this bitch. She is manipulating you for her own purposes. I can tell you one thing, you give a bitch enough rope and she will soon hang herself.

i have no idea what to do. i can give bad advice if you want.

when other people say 'cut her off', make sure that it is sound advice based on what is best for you, not meshed advice based on pride. people do that alot, give advice for one situation while actually giving the advice for the purposes of another situation (in your case the situation is your ex but the alternative situation which some people's advice is based on is pride). so if you want advice on what will give you your pride, at least know the difference between that & useful dating advice (oxymoron, haha).

the reality is, if she is this confused about herself & what she wants she may make your life bad if you open up too deeply again. i wouldn't trust her with anything too important or vulnerable. i've made that mistake, not making sure a girl is emotionally reliable before depending on her.

Greetings my friend.

In times of uncertainty, whether it be related to matters of the heart or otherwise, it is always wise to seek professional advice.

That is why I am offering a special deal to you, and you only.

For only one kidney, I will travel to the new guy's house and hang him with his own esophagus after I beat him with a frozen side of pork for 3.44 hours.

Then, for no extra cost to you, I will go to your ex-girlfriend's house and kick the shit out of her until she bleeds from her eyes. Afterwards, I would like to get your permission to shove daggers deep into her eyesockets and stomp on her face until she dies.

Top Bottom