Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you believe in signs?

PHATchik

Studio Gangsta
I'm drinking some brandy and thinking. It sounds nutty, but it is a legitmate question. You'll hear people say, "it's a sign." DO you they think they actually exist? Friday night, I almost did a very bad thing, but I didn't. Thursday night, I asked God for a sign to let me know what to do. Well, it started pouring the snow that night and I had to go home early instead of sticking around Knoxville. Looking back on it, I think it's a much better thing that I just skipped spending an extra night. Yeah, this all sounds very mysterious, but details aren't important. But anyway, do you think that some weird things that happen are truly signs that should tell us something?

People can attribute meaning to anything...but it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

i do not believe in them at all.

EnderJE said:
People can attribute meaning to anything...but it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Perhaps. I'll admit I've been thinking a lot deeper lately than I used to. SO maybe I was searching for a sign.

I trust my gut. I think we have instincts for a reason so if something doesn't feel right I avoid it.

PHATchik said:

Perhaps. I'll admit I've been thinking a lot deeper lately than I used to. SO maybe I was searching for a sign.
Its like the story when someone who's about to commit suicide hears the song Blackbird (from the Beatles). After hearing the song, the person takes it as a sign that he shouldn't kill himself and live onwards. Years later, he thanks Paul McCartney for the song and tells him the story...

...and Paul says that the group just wrote the song to make a little money.

Then again, there's that movie Frailty.

I have had a "feeling" Couldn't explain it,but that day i started to call off my trip-but went ahead anyway ,that evening a dog ran out in front of me on the way home causing me to loose control-i hit the ditch head on right where a cement drain pipe was,the truck went airborn crashed several times, a few minutes i was pulled from the wreckage a few seconds after that the truck blew up into a fireball. I was out of work over a year...reflecting back i now realize that feeling was a sign of something to come... I have had that feeling only once after the accident, I stayed home that day!

RADAR

Top Bottom