Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cluster Headaches

CO B-man

Anyone else get these? Holy cow they are the worlds worse I just left the emergency room. That is what they tell me it is. Supposed to be just like migrainnes only you dont really see spots. Your eye tears the entire side of your head is in excrutiating pain it can bring a grown man to tears. Well not me but probably someone like JH1 or something. They fix it by numbing your nerves in your sinus cavity with something called Lacticane or something. Tastes like ass and gags the shit out of you but its worth it. I have had these many times before thought I was going to die and almost a million times went to the hospital in fear it might be a brain tumor. Today I finally went and boy am I glad. I went from untollerable pain to just a very minor headache in like 1 minute after they said it sounded like a classic case.

I get migraines and that is bad enough!!! Never got them until a couple of years ago but when I get them they actually makes me nauses....if I end up throwing up, I feel better...strange that it is connected that way. The next day I feel almost like I have a slight hangover...just discombobulated.

Hope you feel better sexy!
:heart:

I had them when I was drinking alot of coffee.. I stopped drinking so much of it and they have subsided.. good luck to you, I hope you feel better...

ksharp01 said:
I get migraines and that is bad enough!!! Never got them until a couple of years ago but when I get them they actually makes me nauses....if I end up throwing up, I feel better...strange that it is connected that way. The next day I feel almost like I have a slight hangover...just discombobulated.

Hope you feel better sexy!
:heart:

Yup Cluster headaches make me nauteous except when I asked the doctor he said its probably from the immense pain. It was only the last few headaches I had that started making me nautious. I do feel better thank god and thanks
:Bigkiss:

Arabian said:
I had them when I was drinking alot of coffee.. I stopped drinking so much of it and they have subsided.. good luck to you, I hope you feel better...

Yeah I can see that as a correlation. Only today I had only a sip of coffee. But usually it is when I have drank a lot.

What else do you to to prevent them? They say people get them for bouts of like 4-8 weeks usually but up to 4 months and can then be dormant for many years as is in my case. Got them in mid twenties. Then low thirties like31 or 32 and now 36.

I DO feel much better all. They simply give you pure O2 to open your blood vessels and then drip a nerve numbing agent down your nose to the cluster of nerves at the back of your sinus cavity and in like one minute you are relieved. I am happy there is something you can do for it. I even am back at work! I usually have to sleep them off!

Top Bottom