x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Car choices...How would you maximize 5k?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Car choices...How would you maximize 5k? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Ok boys and girls I'm going to have to use my bonus money to buy a vehicle. Right now I'm leaning on finding a very old, yet somewhat cleaned up Jeep Wrangler, CJ5 or CJ7 I can do minor repair work but wouldn't consider myself expert enough for any major overhauls. cost of jeep between 2-4k Spend the last 3-1k on upgrading the suspension and tires and radio I already have 2 Sony Comp. 12's enclosed in a box which I know would fit in the cargo area of a Wrangler. I have an older Clarion

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Olympian

Car choices...How would you maximize 5k?

Ok boys and girls I'm going to have to use my bonus money to buy a vehicle. Right now I'm leaning on finding a very old, yet somewhat cleaned up Jeep Wrangler, CJ5 or CJ7 I can do minor repair work but wouldn't consider myself expert enough for any major overhauls.

cost of jeep between 2-4k

Spend the last 3-1k on upgrading the suspension and tires and radio

I already have 2 Sony Comp. 12's enclosed in a box which I know would fit in the cargo area of a Wrangler. I have an older Clarion Head unit which I probably will just sell on Ebay or something or just work out a deal with someone for something reasonable in it's place.

Or I might just say fuck it and buy a Used Honda Civic EX

I'm interested in hearing everyones ideas...For the Next year I will be in Training schools and wont spend much time driving so I'm not worried about Gas mileage for a Jeep...I'm not interested in driving another truck as I'm driving a piece of shit one right now...

Get the Jeep.

Olympian
    Ok one person's opinion so far...I enjoyed My Cherokee alot, but haven't spent much time in a Wrangler so I'm not sure what to expect from them. My opinion of Jeep Products are pretty high at this point. I never had any mech. problems with mine except for problems I created for myself

here is what you must think of,how long do you need it and what will do the job for what you want

if you need it for over 3 yrs get the honda unless you want a project that you will make last then go with the jeep

but honda engines rarely blow and jeeps are fun

whatever fits ur needs

pauly
    honda is more dependable.

jeep fun?

Olympian
    Oak thats the jist of my thoughts tonight....Because I'll be in training schools up to a year I'm not entirely sure what my needs are going to be for the next 3 years. My 1st station duty is supposed to be back in TX, but I'm volunteering for Airborne and Ranger training so I'm not sure that I will even end up there. The Honda would be great from driving from Texas to Georgia where all my training schools are and for a good portion of that I'll be at Ft Gordon and will use it mainly as a weekend driver during my 5 months at AIT school. The other training portions will be times I wont have access to a car at all.

From a Standpoint of having to throw stuff in a Jeep and get somewhere it would be quicker then having to take time to pack up a Honda

I'd spend 2K on a kick ass cycle, 2k on drugs, alcohol and women, and then save 1k for bus and plane tickets to travel with.

Not tryin to be a smart ass...I'd probably really do this

THE STEEL BEAST
    BUY AN OLDER MERCEDES.........DAMN THINGS LAST FOREVER.

The poster formally known as Nordstrom. I HAVE BIGGER BALLS THAN SOREARMS
    Originally posted by TxCollegeguy
    Ok one person's opinion so far...I enjoyed My Cherokee alot, but haven't spent much time in a Wrangler so I'm not sure what to expect from them. My opinion of Jeep Products are pretty high at this point. I never had any mech. problems with mine except for problems I created for myself

i think the wrangler was voted worst by blue book in regards to reliability.

look up the sites

www.carsurvey.org

http://directory.google.com/Top/Home...es/Purchasing/

for other user's opinions of the make/model jeep you are looking at.