Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do SIRIUS radio subscriptions work?

I just can't see paying for radio.

Dial_tone said:
I just can't see paying for radio.
people used to say the same thing about TV. now people pay over $100 a month for it in some cases, and are still subjected to advertising on most channels.

Lestat said:
people used to say the same thing about TV. now people pay over $100 a month for it in some cases, and are still subjected to advertising on most channels.

I mainly have Directv for the sex..........Every month I get the bill and I feel like I'm being fucked.....

Lestat said:
There's enough different about cable tv to justify it, plus the amount of time I listen to radio doesn't justify it. If I listened to radio at home or at work it'd be a different story. I'll get an hd radio adapter but I wouldn't pay a fee for content.

I bought the lifetime and love it - Listen to radio through internet at work and with radio in house/car

I had the exact same thing happen to me. i bought an H2 Hummer last year that was second hand. The dude that had it before me decked it out with the Sat radio, amoung other things. I didn't mess with it, figuring it probably didn't work. Then one day I was screwin around with the damn thing and HOLY SHIT, it's alive. I have been running it now for two years waiting on it to go dead.

Top Bottom