Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOW TO GET bloods done easily and cheaply

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
been a lot of threads and people PM'ing everyday asking how they can get bloodwork done cheaply and quickly. So I decided to take it upon myself to make it easy for you with a FAQ thread.. feel free to ask questions and make comments in this thread pertaining to blood work. hopefully everyone learns something here and saves some funds in the process!!

Q: Where do I go for bloodwork?

A: best way to do it is online. "but steve do i draw my own blood and send it in? I'm confused!!" no no no lol all you do is order online the bloodwork you want, they will email you a form.. you print it out and take it with you to lab corp.. get your blood drawn and then the next day you get your results usually. some tests take longer.

click this link below and save 10% by putting in code T34TU2 at checkout
Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

Q: what kind of bloodwork should I order?

A: the cheapest and most cost effective choice would be the hormone panel for females
if you click the link i gave you above you will see it under most requested tests.. I made it as easy for you as possible.. after the 10% discount you will pay like 50 bucks for it.. pretty sweet

Q: "steve I'm not a female, why do you tell me to order hormone panel for females? "

A: okay man, if you are that insecure then order the male hormone panel and pay $100 more for shit you don't need. lol seriously just get the female hormone panel and it will cover your lipids and HPTA.. if you want to add prolactin or anything else you can just add to your order.. you are gonna click male once you order and fill out your info so that is where you would tell them you are male

Q: okay so i ordered bloodwork and plan to go in.. do i eat? drink? what time do i go in?

A: i would recommend to eat and drink like you normally would.. since the test includes glucose you could get things skewed a bit on that but so what. you should still see your glucose in line when you go in unless you eat cake or something before (which as a lifter/bodybuilder you shouldn't eat anyway lol) if they ask if you have been fasting just say yes. if you go in there de-hydrated some of your lipids can come in off. so just do what you would normally do. try and get there before 8 or 9 thats when your T is highest plus those places usually make you wait longer later in the day

Q: I live in a state that doesn't allow this

A: just drive to a neighoring state bro. you can stay completely anonymous when you get this blood work done. if they ask for your ID tell them they are not allowed to even ask or contact private MD and make a complaint. they are NOT supposed to ask to see your ID.. not their fucking business!! which is why i like doing this and not going to a doctor

Q: when should I run bloods vs. cycling

A: if you are a newb wanting to juice for the first time you should run bloods to develop a baseline BEFORE cycling. if you are in a cycle and not sure if your gear is legit or are dealing with problems on cycle you are confused about then run bloods during. otherwise run bloods after pct 2-3 weeks after you stopped taking any serms, hcg, etc. you should stop all test boosting supplements for a few days as well so you can get an accurate view of what is up in your body

Q: how accurate are these tests?

A: bloodwork is very fucking accurate and a lot of guys on here posting problems could learn a lot by just spending the 50 bucks and getting bloods done. they are a snapshot of what is happening at this very second in your body!!

Q: my friend has been cycling for 10 years and never did bloods, why should I?

A: if your friend jumped off the mtv building would you? some guys juice for years and never notice problems, don't pct, don't do anything right. i would say less than 5% can get away with that cause they are just lucky. 95% of us though will run into some issues at some point.. it could be trashing our HPTA, it could be trashing our lipids.. but either way you are playing with fire not getting bloods

Q: okay i got bloods and half my lipids are strained and i am not on cycle

A: you should lay off gear and get into better shape.. being unhealthy is counter productive long term and will catch up to you eventually! 3 months of healthy eating and cardio can go a long way at fixing your bad numbers.

Thanks man. I just used your info! Got em done a couple days ago

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom