Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can some explain WHY IS 1MISTAKE GOING TO JAIL??

manny78 said:

as usual, your posts are full of shit but lack any coherence or facts. I asked for studies or anything serious. Not what your daddy told you or your drug head friends. Please do yourself a favour and stay away from EF, you're just looking ridiculous....

manny... is it hard being dumb? really is it? actually it's probably not for you, as you've never known what it's like to be smart and to have the capability to reason and understand logic. i actually went on a medication not long ago, it was a variant of valium and slowed my mind to the point of that of a normal everyday joe.. talk about sucking.. i actually had to study.. math wasn't easy for me anymore.. i could no longer look at an equation or math problem and have the answer simply come to me through intuition/intellect, but instead had to sit there and use the calculator.. i even got some problems on my tests wrong.. it was like thinking through cotton candy.. i've since tapered myself down to a much lower dosage of said medication, and have also regained some of my intellect, rationale, reasoning, and logic.. but for a few weeks there, i knew what it felt like to be in your shoes manny.. and i'm must say that i do feel sympathy for you... life must be so hard..

anyway.. you're the typical "produce evidence bitch" type that brings forth an argument with no supporting evidence, then for some reason demands that any argument against your claims be supported by evidence.. to that i say "fuck you - you produce some fucking evidence you fucking nincompoop!"

decem said:

manny... is it hard being dumb? really is it? actually it's probably not for you, as you've never known what it's like to be smart and to have the capability to reason and understand logic. i actually went on a medication not long ago, it was a variant of valium and slowed my mind to the point of that of a normal everyday joe.. talk about sucking.. i actually had to study.. math wasn't easy for me anymore.. i could no longer look at an equation or math problem and have the answer simply come to me through intuition/intellect, but instead had to sit there and use the calculator.. i even got some problems on my tests wrong.. it was like thinking through cotton candy.. i've since tapered myself down to a much lower dosage of said medication, and have also regained some of my intellect, rationale, reasoning, and logic.. but for a few weeks there, i knew what it felt like to be in your shoes manny.. and i'm must say that i do feel sympathy for you... life must be so hard..

anyway.. you're the typical "produce evidence bitch" type that brings forth an argument with no supporting evidence, then for some reason demands that any argument against your claims be supported by evidence.. to that i say "fuck you - you produce some fucking evidence you fucking nincompoop!"

There must be a reason why people here on EF think you're dumb. Also no need Decem to use multiple handles. Once again (and it has been like that forever with you), you come up with a post but nothing to back up your garbage..... I'm done on this thread. Just like you...

ripped1979 said:
can someone answer my question, was 1mistake brought up on steroid charges as well?

Last I heard..no.

However, give the cops some time and a little snooping and you never know. This happened last year and the cops were able to connect a few "dots" and it caused a lot of good people to shut down for good.

400 tabs is not a lot.....and you can always just become a member of the "I HAVE NO IDEA" club.

I would have to agree with Lincoln I think it was. If you get caught doing something illegal then you should serve time and not complain about it. I've done some time and like he said when your in there nobody cares wether or not you feel like you were unjustly persicuted. If you asked every man/women who is currently locked up 95% of them would say that they were innocent.

DealsMorte said:
I would have to agree with Lincoln I think it was. If you get caught doing something illegal then you should serve time and not complain about it. I've done some time and like he said when your in there nobody cares wether or not you feel like you were unjustly persicuted. If you asked every man/women who is currently locked up 95% of them would say that they were innocent.

99%

Top Bottom