Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling all brothers and sisters of iron in the tristate area or nj, delaware, pa

hardasnails73

Was wondering if any brothers and sisters of iron would be interested in a sort of convention at Great Adventure Amusement park. This is not going to be a time to get sources or talk chem but to just have a good old time, bring family and friends, It was just a thought. I will be competing in up comming shows in Philly and new jersey. Want to wish every one competiing the best of luck in their future competitions. This is the best place for information i have found so far on the web. Hey Mods keep up the good work and people keep posts comming .

Currently i'm 5'9 220 under 6% body fat and got 10 weeks to go before first show, ya goto to love dieting and cardio, and been a glutton for punishment in order to compete !!

"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger"

"What mind believes the body achieves"

Hey i like that idea bro...give some more ideas on this time date etc etc..always though we should have like some kind of annuall gathering of the elite...thats catchy...a must to look into

Six Flags would be a great meeting spot. Either that or a club in NYC.

We could be one of those groups at six flags all wearing the same shirts....EF shirts that is.....and everyone would be jacked...we could get a group rate too.

Last edited:
I don't think you all would be a good influence on my girls, hehehehehhe.....sounds like fun. I think that I will leave the kiddies at home....or maybe not, date and time?

Or maybe Sesame Place as an alternative....j/k

i am in... just let me know the details... i wanted to plan something like that as well... but was thinking like a beach bar or something, but hell i love roller coasters and think of all the looks we will get lol

SG

dear god, he said pa/del/nj....hm i could be up for something like this. my wife doesn't think any of you are real...

Top Bottom