Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bought chic expensive shit, bounce month later

G

Gambino

Dated girl for 4 months, bought her phat diamond earrings for her b-day, chic dumped my ass a month later. Misses her ex, loves me but doesn't want to be with me, etc. Should I get the earrings back? I'm thinking so...

only if the ears come attached.

Sorry ddue....asking for them would be classless....ansd just because she is, doesn't mean you should be.

I'd write it off. If you were prepared to spend that kind of $$ on a girl that early in a relationship, you should've been prepared to accept that you'll never see that money again.

The whole "I love you but don't want to be with you" line is horseshit. She wants to either continue fucking her ex or find someone totally new. Say sionora to both her and the earrings.

life lesson there. never buy anyone something expensive unless you truly care for that person

You shouldn't be buying diamonds for somebody you've dated 4 months. What will she expect a year later? a new car?

Top Bottom