Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any dudes tried yoga?

Dial_tone

MVP
EF VIP
I'm thinking about trying it (translation - d/l a video) for the stretching if you have to be a human pretzel to get into any position then fuggit.

i did it when the girl I dated did it. she'd give me personal sessions and we'd fuck in all kinds of yoga poses

as you get older it get's more important.........couple years ago, I'da laughed at the notion. But now......I'm looking for a class........I really need to start that kind of "loaded" stretching. Also.....I get to be in a class with, hopefully, good looking barefooted women putting their knees to their chests......... ;)

Yoga is such a fad these days.

Just do some good old stretchin. Look up some decent techs on the internet.

Simple and easy.

samoth said:
Why is that?

:cow:

I don't know about you, but I'm only 29.....and my joints ain't acting like they're 18 anymore. Back isn't that great, really dampening my deads and squats.......

redsamurai said:
I don't know about you, but I'm only 29.....and my joints ain't acting like they're 18 anymore. Back isn't that great, really dampening my deads and squats.......

Only problem I've had is in flexing my back to get a nice arch on the bench. Haven't gone too downhill yet. I was just wondering the possible benefits of yoga over conventional stretching or what have you.

:cow:

I think it's bullshit but I've been known to be wrong a few times.

Top Bottom