Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women taking Forged Burner

flabbyguy

Any ladies have experience taking this and what were the effects. I have read some reviews from women that their bodies just cant handle it. High anxiety, mild depression, etc.

Any guys that have girls taking this I'd like to hear from you too.

Thanks to all.

My girlfriend took it and loved it. It suppressed her appetite so much to the point where she didnt need to eat anything if she didnt want to. She was in a good mood all the time. The only side was once in a while she got a little lightheaded but it was rare, It could have been because she has a very low water intake and is a vegetarian.

thanks for providing your insight. I've read a number of reviews and for the most part it seems there were no issues.

Im goin to purchase them and see how she does.

Thanks -

Dont forget that we give free shipping
on all orders made in the USA as well as
cheap shipping wprld wide. also never forget the
discount code needto139 that gives you 15%
off any order at needtobuildmuscle.com
or Needto10 that gives you 10% off any order
at Mrsupps.com

I have taken this a few times pre-workout, and it works great. But about 5-6 hours later after taking it I get crazy anxiety and then depression (I cried once for 15 min and couldn't help it). Love it, but man I kind of hate it....

I have never tried it, but I do know their is a contest going on right now on the NTBM website. Submit a thread for a chance to receive a $15.00 gift cert.

Top Bottom