Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you take for a pre-workout.

Pre workout powerchews......I love those damn things! I have every kind they offer right now!

LOL...It did get me off red bull tho!

i am taking just powerchews creatine for my pre work out, then as i am working out i chew on some BCAA threw out my work outs

Jack3d for sure, plus bcaa's....perfect boost of energy, and I like that it doesn't have all of the fillers like Superpump and the like....can tell the difference in my workouts when I don't have this stuff!

Yeah man for sure , make sure to cycle off it or u will rely on it , I used to be so unmotivated to work out if I had none lol!! I've realized the right food can give u pumps and energy too , but still , I love me some jack3d

I use a scoop of N2KTS Grape and I will now be adding in a scoop of the new N2BM DAA powder, both pre-workout. I am also planning on trying out the Pre/Post transdermal Patches and will somehow add them to the mix..SJ

Jacked is my fav but wanted to try something dif and got Muscletech's neurocore.
Never was a fan of Muscletech products due to overpricing and overhyped products. This is actually fairly priced and is comparable to Jacked.
Basically same ingredient but a different method of extracting geranium? Whatever BS they said I got a nice surge and good pumps.

N2KTS at needtobuildmuscle.net!!!

This...

but i've used many of them, and will cycle off this from time to time, like 2 weeks off.. .then back at it after..

Ive been using forged burner, focus, some energy.. but a little subtle..

Top Bottom