Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you take for a pre-workout.

ThePatriarch

Im starting to get too used ot my old favorite No-Xplode, i need recommendations on what works best for most people and what dose not taste like stomach bile.

Im starting to get too used ot my old favorite No-Xplode, i need recommendations on what works best for most people and what dose not taste like stomach bile.

I just started using Applied Nutricals Lit Up Cherry flavor I ordered from Orbit! The stuff doesn't make me crash and taste to me like chocolate cherry lol. Really good pumps and again no crash so starting to really enjoy.

N2kts stacked with attack will beat anything hands down.....100% money back guarantee

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Taking Lit-Up (Peach Tea flavor) right now. I like it because it doesn't overstimulate me nor does it ruin my appetite for post workout.

I used to use jack3d just got my apple flavor N2KTS yesterday so I will start that in the am. Hoping its better. From all the reviews I read it is supposed to be the best.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Top Bottom