Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ways to raise Testosterone through supplmentation?

I've been on Unleashed for a week now and I would say that I can feel it is working as a sexual stimulant. This is nice but has a downside that I have been so horny I have blown sooner than normal during sex the last couple of days.
Horniness doesn't necessarily mean strength gains are coming, so I will be interested to see if the gains will soon be coming.

Flabbyguy, I'm with you on the theory that raising total test along with free test should work better than working on free test alone. I was thinking about adding DAA to the Unleashed and see how that goes.

So in summary, I would say the following, and be sure that when you read it you read it with a Herman Cain accent;

Unleashed def-init-ely PO-tentiates, ma sex-U-ality. :D

Nelson

Is it safe to say that if you used Phyto/HCGen WITH Unleashed the effects/rewards would be greater then if I just used Unleashed by itself. Since obviously total test is raised as well as free test.

That's probably a dumb ass question but,...

Thanks -

Free T is what's most important since that's all that matters. Phyto can certainly help but I'd say adding BRIDGE would be the best combo post cycle since it increases LH which in turn allows the body to make more testosterone.

Hey Nelson, earlier you said Phyto is the best T raiser to combo with unleashed

Phyto may be the best total T booster and UNLEASHED is the best FreeT booster, so in a way, why use anything less effective?

Then you said Bridge is the best T raiser to combo with Unleashed

Phyto can certainly help but I'd say adding BRIDGE would be the best combo post cycle since it increases LH which in turn allows the body to make more testosterone.

It looks like Bridge and HCGenerate both have the same active ingredient for raising LH, fadogia agrestis.

Phytoserm has a different ingredient they claim raises T, Bulbine Natalensis. (They site 2 rat studies).

Phyto and HCGenerate both raise free T in the same way that Unleashed does (Urtica/Divanillyl...). Unleashed also uses Avena Sativa, but I can't find much evidence on its effectiveness.

Bridge also says it raises free T with its ingredient Euricoma Longifolia (Tongcat Ali). After a brief search, I see some possible evidence that Tongcat Ali can increase libido and strength, maybe by total T increase, but I don't find anything about it effecting free T.

If RS transaderm comes in stock again that works wonder. If you see it available and want a coupon code to save some cabbbage pm me for a discount code.

RS Transaderm looks interesting but is kind of a different class of supplement. It is hormonal and can shut you down.

Hey Nelson, earlier you said Phyto is the best T raiser to combo with unleashed

Then you said Bridge is the best T raiser to combo with Unleashed

It looks like Bridge and HCGenerate both have the same active ingredient for raising LH, fadogia agrestis.

Phytoserm has a different ingredient they claim raises T, Bulbine Natalensis. (They site 2 rat studies).

Phyto and HCGenerate both raise free T in the same way that Unleashed does (Urtica/Divanillyl...). Unleashed also uses Avena Sativa, but I can't find much evidence on its effectiveness.

Bridge also says it raises free T with its ingredient Euricoma Longifolia (Tongcat Ali). After a brief search, I see some possible evidence that Tongcat Ali can increase libido and strength, maybe by total T increase, but I don't find anything about it effecting free T.

I said Phyto can certainly help but I don't think I said it was was "best" for total T. BRIDEG is great for raising LH, which in turn turns into testosteroneand yes, it has the same ingredients as HCGen. But BRIDGE also has Cassis Grandis which is a very unique ingredient.

Of course more total T will equal more Free T but it may not be expodential. In other words, you can have 1000mgs of total T and 300 mgs of Free T and you can have 800 mgs of total T and 400 mgs of Free T. That's where UNLEASHED comes in. It makes the most of what you have.

Surprised myself in my workout today. Since starting Unleashed, my bench workouts have looked like this:

Week 1 - 255 x 5,4,3
Week 2 - 255 x 5,4,4
Week 3 - 255 x 5,5,6 !

He he. Interesting.

Surprised myself in my workout today. Since starting Unleashed, my bench workouts have looked like this:

Week 1 - 255 x 5,4,3
Week 2 - 255 x 5,4,4
Week 3 - 255 x 5,5,6 !

He he. Interesting.

UNLEASHED is an outstanding strength booster buit it's often overlooked in that area. More FreeT means more strength!

Top Bottom