Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USPLabs Jack3d!

Arginine supplementation = Fail

Every arginine based pre workout I have used has eventually led to diminishing gains. They work for a few doses than nothing and I have to cycle off. Even the world famous Amp02 lol. XF purposly left the Arginine out of this product. The ARAsyn (Arachiodonic Acid) and the citruline malate are the main pump factors here and the pumps will only get better with repeated use unlike other NO2 products.

The caffeine is minimal. I beleive it is listed because it's in the green coffee extract.

See, I do like the arginine. I feel it works pretty well for me, and a lot of time I dump in a little aakg powder with my amino drinks and sip throughout the day.

Amp02 was Arginine based with ornithine to soup it up a little more... I always felt like that gave me consistent pumps. And it would definitely be dose dependent as well.

I am always interested in new things though. The Arasyn combined with citruline malate sound like a great combination

Hey Southernlord where did you pick up the Vengeance, I looked for a good hour last night and found all their other products but not that one?

OK Just so I could give a honest review I want and got my hands on some of this product.
34zbyps.jpg

I will post my review in a week.

Thanks Green Machine! I Truly appreciate it, cause I've been dying to get my hands on the amp! If it pumps like everybody says it does I'll be all over it!!!

Thanks Green Machine! I Truly appreciate it, cause I've been dying to get my hands on the amp! If it pumps like everybody says it does I'll be all over it!!!

Green Machine!!!! I fucking love it. This is your new offical theme song N2

Top Bottom