Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements for strength/endurance for a highschool athelete

P

Phaded

my little cousin is asking me what he should take its his senior year with football and he just basically wants to be a beast i'm def not gonna recommend aas as he's only 17.. but i was wondering what would be good to recommend to him supplement wise? dermacrine, creatine? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance..

I used the nor-andro's, creatine and a few other GNC supps (remember Acetabolan? lol) back when I was that age. Whether or not they really did much, I felt they were beneficial at the time.

:cow:

Lift like crazy, plyometrics, get his diet perfect. The biggest problem kids have is not eating correctly. My younger brother would come home for summers and be able to throw the weight on simply by lifting hard, taking care of his body, vitamins, protein powder, and eating clean. Thats all he needs at that age and he'll do great

Get Omega's stack.

Phaded said:
my little cousin is asking me what he should take its his senior year with football and he just basically wants to be a beast i'm def not gonna recommend aas as he's only 17.. but i was wondering what would be good to recommend to him supplement wise? dermacrine, creatine? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance..
dermacrine not a good chose for a 17 year old....creatine of some kind is a good add though....more food to.17 years old with diet and training he can be a beast np at all.

Top Bottom