Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should i get hcgenerate with this cycle?

azboss

Current doing Test E 500mg p/w
I use Forma Stanazol cream twice a day
and i am injecting 250iu of HCG every 4 days.

My pct is nolvadex. Will this be enough for me to keep my gains and keep the boys pumped and normal sex drive? Or should I get some hcgenerate just in case? Any opinions?

Thanks.

Use HCGenerate, This is best product!
HCGenerate is a natural testosterone booster that stimulates the body’s own production of testosterone.

Isnt that the point of my hcg injections too tho? When would I take hcgenerate? as my pct or?

Having HCG is fine as long as you use it during your cycle. I think your pct is weak and you need to add forged post cycle or unleashed or post cycle...bridge and or phytoserms is good post cycle as well.

yes, i agree with Stryker1992, taking Hcg is fine, thats why i can say that this product is amazing, because lot of men using hcg and i hear positive of this product.

that's what I was thinking, its only 500mg of test, 250iu every 4 days since week 2 up until last e shot. nothing too extreme, ill look into forged. Cheers guys.

Top Bottom