Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein from cows milk

Im pretty sure whey protein is from cows milk, I read the protein in cows milk is 20% whey protein and 80% casein protein. Whey is the fast digesting protein and casein is the slow digesting protein

if not then someone please correct me

Im pretty sure whey protein is from cows milk, I read the protein in cows milk is 20% whey protein and 80% casein protein. Whey is the fast digesting protein and casein is the slow digesting protein

if not then someone please correct me
^^^^ CORRECT, milk is an EXCELLENT source of caesin.

Fuck this world. I'd do anything to be able to drink milk directly from the naturally grown, organic fed cow.

Fuck this world. I'd do anything to be able to drink milk directly from the naturally grown, organic fed cow.

i only really drink organic milk and only eat organic cottage cheese, i guess that is about as close as you can get without owning a farm or directly going to a farm...

Bio-Fresh whey from protein factory...less than 48hours from the cow to the bag

Victoria milk protein from PF is great too

go to an organic dairy farm and buy it. of course thats not so simple if your not in a farm area.

Top Bottom