Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PP Turinabol need on cycle therapy?Good PCT?

Artie34

I ran a Beastdrol cycle a few months back and now I am almost ready to run the PP turinabol LV i have on the shelf.I have 3 very important questions.

-Dosing.The bottle says not to take more than 5ml per day and not to run this product for more than 6 weeks.Since this is a milder product.Could i push the envelope and go for 8 weeks safely and maybe push the dosing up a lil bit mid cycle?

-On Cycle Therapy.What kind of supps should i run for OTC? I though about a half dose of N2 Guard spread out through the 8 weeks and HC Generate(or bridge)

-PCT.I have seen a couple of suggestions for the PP Turinabol.Forma stanzol,Post Cycle and Unleashed.This sound good?

The ideas i have above are what worked for me on the Beast Cycle but i know every product is different.I would really appriciate some opinions or a lay out bros.Thanks in advance.

BTW my stats are 5'10 195 lbs and i should be about 10 percent body fat.

N2Guard on cycle

HCGenerate and formastanzol for pct

This should do you very well

pct Forma-Stanzol ..add Unleashed/Post Cycle for PCT to be even safer ..

on cycle i would use n2guard and Hcgenerate and u should be good to go

all sold at needtobuildmuscle.com or mrsupps.com

also next time look at this product https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/7/Helladrol/.. i wont lie and say i tried the product u are using but i had bad experiences with pp products in the past.. about half of them didnt work as claimed, of course this was a few years ago when pp was an ef sponsor..i boycotted their product along time ago ..mr supps is a much more trustable company imo

Turinabol lV is one of my favorite PH/DS. I ran it twice and gained 17 pounds plus both times..I did 2 cc in am and 1 cc at night and I ran it once for 6 weeks and the lasttime for four weeks. HcGenerate and Need2Guard while using the Turinabol LV, and for PCT tun Hcgenerate again, Formastanzolol, Unleased, post cycle, and creatine of your choice, all for four weeks. Hope this helps..SJ

Top Bottom