Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PowerChew Min Log!

Gamer2Be08

Platinum
Hello,

It is your neighborhood friend Gamer!

I am doing a mini log on the following: Creatine. Glutamine, BCAA and Pre!
I will review each effectivenss based on how they feel compared to other supps on the market

First let me give you an overall review for the taste and texture of the chews, or crunchers are what I call them:

Taste: 7/10 The taste is decent for a pre workout chewable, a lot of pre workout drinks taste horrible, so I am going to give the taste of these as average. It isnt too bitter or too sweet either which is a plus.

Texture: 7/10 It reminds me of those chewable vitamin C tablets you buy at wal mart. Not really a fan of anything chalky or tarty, but they go down easy. Have some water with you to get it all down your throat.

I've been loving PowerChews.com so far! They have become a staple to my supplement list. I'd rank the taste for me a bit higher, IMO. But I've been getting some great results and awesome energy/pumps with the preworkout.

I do think everyone needs to give these a try. Very much worth it. It's a nice switch to the usual tabs/capsule/powder.

I've been loving PowerChews.com so far! They have become a staple to my supplement list. I'd rank the taste for me a bit higher, IMO. But I've been getting some great results and awesome energy/pumps with the preworkout.

I do think everyone needs to give these a try. Very much worth it. It's a nice switch to the usual tabs/capsule/powder.

It is very new to me lol.
I like the fact I dont need water and a spoon or a shaker to take these supps though.
Very convienent, I will give it that. No mess, no hastle. Just pop em in your mouth and pumps some iron.

Pre Workout Mini Review!​

I have been dosing these at 8 chews, about 30mins pre workout. I never do the minimum amount.

Energy: 7/10 It has a nice amount of stims in it at 8 chews, it keeps me going throughout my workout and no crash after.

Endurance: 7.5/10 I get some real good endurance out of this product, better than a lot of powdered pre workouts.

Pumps: 7/10 Pumps were average, decent, but not the best when it comes to pres

Convenience: 9/10 You eat them, without mixing, nuff said

Overall: 7.5/10

It is worth a try guys and rather convenient. You dont need water, but its always good to have some, no need to mix and the pre workout is actually decent.

Nice reviews. By any chance have you tried Betancourt's chewables? They have a chewable version of their bullnox pre workout as well as a creatine chewable. I'm interested in how PowerChews compare.

Nice reviews. By any chance have you tried Betancourt's chewables? They have a chewable version of their bullnox pre workout as well as a creatine chewable. I'm interested in how PowerChews compare.

These are the first chewables I have tried. I like em.

Nice review gamer!

I'm enjoying their bccas. Next i'll try their preworkout. It looks solid.

Results have been great! The Preworkout has been VERY nice to me. Keeps me energized and focused without the crash. Been going strong.

Picked up some more BCAA's, L-Glutamine and Creatine... Top notch products, guys! I recommend everyone giving these a try!

Top Bottom