Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning a new cycle with BEAST/KATANA kickstart!

I feel really badass today. I don't know why, but all the injectibles seem to be feeling stronger. Plus I am on the final days of beastdrol so I just feel huge and strong.
No bloat, just size. Everybody is noticing. My girlfriend's mom was staring at my arms yesterday and I could just see her looking at my veins and striations. (uh oh...she gave me a speech a few months ago making sure I wasn't using steroids lol).
Today I went to the deli to get my dad some food. The guy in there goes "dude everytime I see you, you get MUCH bigger. Holy crap, look at your veins. what are you doing?" People were looking at me like I was a freak lol. I am used to hearing that though so I used my default response "haha yeah I spend 3 hours every night in the gym and eat protein all day long" but man, people are really noticing now. lol...

But yes, I feel insane right now. Calm and cool, but just....I don't know, superhuman! hahaha love it! Can't wait to hit arms today and get a pump that'll make my biceps split open.

I feel really badass today. I don't know why, but all the injectibles seem to be feeling stronger. Plus I am on the final days of beastdrol so I just feel huge and strong.
No bloat, just size. Everybody is noticing. My girlfriend's mom was staring at my arms yesterday and I could just see her looking at my veins and striations. (uh oh...she gave me a speech a few months ago making sure I wasn't using steroids lol).
Today I went to the deli to get my dad some food. The guy in there goes "dude everytime I see you, you get MUCH bigger. Holy crap, look at your veins. what are you doing?" People were looking at me like I was a freak lol. I am used to hearing that though so I used my default response "haha yeah I spend 3 hours every night in the gym and eat protein all day long" but man, people are really noticing now. lol...

But yes, I feel insane right now. Calm and cool, but just....I don't know, superhuman! hahaha love it! Can't wait to hit arms today and get a pump that'll make my biceps split open.

I love it, I am gonna be starting my virgin run of test/primo in two weeks..... I love this post, can't fucking wait!

Awesome bro... I'm starting think I should move behond just OTC orals, all the good OTC shit is going away anyway

Last edited:
Last night I had the most insane pumps in my life. My whole upper body was just pumped to the point of pain. I could not bend my arms because my bi's were so full. My strength was also up as I was able to do 15 reps on the heaviest weight in the gym on the tricep machine whereas I have been struggling to do 10 reps. I did the 15 reps easy and just stopped because I don't want to overload my joints.

My weight is up to 207 but I am much leaner looking. My abs are more defined and my vascularity is freaky. My chest is also more striated. I feel amazing.

Did legs and after squats, my lower back was in severe pain. Typical lower back pump.

This morning, I looked at my arms and being totally cold with no pump at all, I am seeing veins that are brand new. I have some new squiggly veins and the main veins are raised up and look much thicker. Also, my shoulders veins are more prominent and some of those thick veins I used to have on my lower abs at the end of my old test/eq/winny/var cycle have no returned. I have more striations and more detail and quality to my muscles. Probably the primo as this is the look I hear of when I was researching primo. Maybe the tren ace is working it's magic already too...

Libido is just TOO much now. I can't walk around in public without popping a woody at the thought of a girl. It's hard to function in society! LOL

My mental state is strange...I feel so superior lately. Sometimes I am very calm, sometimes I am very kind, sometimes I am a bit cold. I like it so far though. I feel very good in a general sense.

Last edited:
Startin day 3. Feeling good. Yesteday I noticed that I would start sweating for no reason. I also looked a BIT more vascular than normal.

There are definitely some mental sides. I was very aggressive last night when my brother pussied out on the gym. I was yelling at him to go to the gym and I almost punched the wall but thought about it and figured I was being retarded since he really just didn't feel well...hmmmm this will be an interesting cycle haha!

I also noticed that during my workout, my pump was very strong. My head was also pulsing. This shit is strong bros so I'd suggest to stay away from stimulants like ECA and Clen while on the Beast.

How could I lose some fat while taking this? I've taken Prohormones with ECA. But I was looking for something I could run with Clen and still gain lean muscle and lose fat. Any info would be great!!

How could I lose some fat while taking this? I've taken Prohormones with ECA. But I was looking for something I could run with Clen and still gain lean muscle and lose fat. Any info would be great!!

After about 5 days, the headaches and the insane heart feeling started to subside. Could ECA be used? Sure it can. Just be careful and gauge yourself. Start with a low dose of ECA and take it easy (same with clen).

Also, Beastdrol should help lean you out if you are dieting to cut.

After about 5 days, the headaches and the insane heart feeling started to subside. Could ECA be used? Sure it can. Just be careful and gauge yourself. Start with a low dose of ECA and take it easy (same with clen).

Also, Beastdrol should help lean you out if you are dieting to cut.

I think Clen or ECA would be too much on the blood pressure. I'm debating maybe running just some T3 alone with Beast/Katana. I want to run beast/katana once by itself before I go for the Beast/Test E/EQ/Katana run. I would like to see how my body responds to them without the EQ and Test first. T3 should be a safe bet as it wouldn't increase blood pressure at all. I read in the February, 1999 (online) issue of the New England Journal of Medicine blood pressure and cholesterol dropped in patients taking T4 and T3, so looks like win/win taking that with products that are known to increase both of those.

Well Cap, it's been nothin but good things to me thus far. I do notice slight head aches but nothin remotely bad, more or less a minor annoyance. I'm not loosing fat like I thought I would...let me rephrase I'm inpatient and I've only been on it a week and have got'n much harder and much more vascular, BUT WANT MORE MORE MORE!!! So trying some ECA soon. I've been using Jack3d while on it and have had no problems...but I have really low blood pressure anyways.

Well Cap, it's been nothin but good things to me thus far. I do notice slight head aches but nothin remotely bad, more or less a minor annoyance. I'm not loosing fat like I thought I would...let me rephrase I'm inpatient and I've only been on it a week and have got'n much harder and much more vascular, BUT WANT MORE MORE MORE!!! So trying some ECA soon. I've been using Jack3d while on it and have had no problems...but I have really low blood pressure anyways.

Ya but you don't have much body fat anyways, so its tougher the lower your BF% is to loose more BF

Top Bottom