Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oxyelite pro is great!!!

louisiana

unless someone could direct me to another fatburner they think is better. If it's better tell me how is it better. I had really go results with this product because it supress my appitite. It also help me to work out harder with focus in the gym.

agree. I have used it and loved it. great product. I will be doing a log on needtobuildmuscle's N2Burn here starting in the next few days. Im expecting big things so stay tuned for before and after pics along with a daily log

Have some friends using that oxyelite and they like it a lot. My GF likes the Lipo6 mainly cause it doesn't geek her out and helps with appetite and gives her energy. Right now I'm trying the new N2Burn. I'm on the second day so a little soon for review but so far so good.

From My Droid BR-LA!

awesome product .. best price i have seen is on orbitnutrition

I like hydroxycut hardcore pro series. I've used oxy, wasn't too bad but the price was nice

Sent from my iPhone punk!

I did not care for OxyElite Pro at all. I noticed only a few pounds of weight loss over the course of the bottle, and did not really feel anything from it. Mind you, diet and training were on point.

Forged Burner on the other hand was the bomb! Did 2 bottles over 4 months (1 month on, 2 month break, 1 month on) and can say I lost 23.5 pounds on the 1st bottle, and 19 pounds on the 2nd. Appetite suppression was unlike anything I had ever taken. I could have gone DAYS without eating if I didn't force myself to. Again, diet and training were spot on.

Starting 10/3, I will be logging N2Burn. I'm hoping it's as good as Forged, but I was so overweight while taking Forged, there was nowhere to go but down!

How much did u weight while taking forge?

When I joined the site in February of this year, I started on Forged Burner at 338.8 pounds. Since then, I have dropped 5 pant sizes (48 to 38), and have gone from a 3XL shirt to an XL. Today, I am at 252.6 pounds, but this is also after a weekend of very conservative drinking and football tailgate parties! Thus the reason I chose not to start the N2Burn log until 10/3. This was a weekend that was planned MONTHS ago!

Mind you I am 39, 6' 7" tall, and a former NCAA D-1 defensive lineman. I was very overweight, but the way I carried the weight, I didn't look grossly obese or overly "fat". I am lucky in the respect that I was able to get back into a solid workout and eating routine, and WAS an athlete for years. Honestly though, I can tell you that when I was 13 and getting out of 8th grade, I was already 6' 4", 250lbs! This site has changed my life for the better in so many ways, I can't even count! I look and feel the BEST I ever have in my life!

I am hoping that N2Burn will help me to continue to drop body fat, and allow me to reach a weight and physique in my adult life that I've never known!

I didn't like OxyElite Pro. I crashed really really hard each evening...I never get that from stimulants, and basically felt shitty..tongue tied and couldn't talk to people...it was the worst stimulant/fatburner that I've ever tried.

Top Bottom