Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NLarge Question

Disco Dave

I've seen from previous posts that NLarge is a popular weight gainer, however, when I tried it I didn't put on a pound. Having said that, I was taking half servings (2 scoops) but taking it 4 times a day instead of 2. Would this have made a big difference? Afterall it's still the same amount of calories and protein etc just spread out over a longer period. Do you think I'd see gains if I just took it twice a day but 4 servings at a time. I'm currently taking Progain (per my other post) but you get less for your money it seems, and if NLarge is just as good I'll go back on that. For those of you who answer, how much have you gained in say a month on NLarge.

Thanks for any info.

Dude, N-Large is just powdered food. If you're not gaining, increase the number of calories you're eating per day; whether it comes from whole foods or powders.

I'm currently eating around 3000 a day, I'm concerned about getting fat though! I only weigh 13.5 stone and I'm 6ft tall - I thought 3000 would be about right for gaining?

If you're not gaining at 3000, just increase to 3200 for a week, then 3500 and so forth, till you start gaining steadily. Aim for no more than 1.5-2lbs per week. You will gain bodyfat; there's no way around, but you'll get rid of it when you start a cutting cycle.

Thanks for the info. While I've got you (!), have you ever tried Progain?? Do you rate this higher or lower than NLarge? What do you make of maximuscle generally? Better than EAS?

I heard bad things about Maximuscle (they didn't meet label claims). I personnally never use weight gainers; I stick to whole foods, protein shakes for post WO and sometimes MRPs for a sweet treat.

Bro, I have been taking nlarge2 for a while. It put some weight on me however it was over a 3 month period I think. I miz three scoops twice a day, so it is like a serving and a half a day. On top of that I eat three good meals.

Hey Rotty, thanks for the reply. How much weight have you put on roughly over the 3 months? I think I'll get it again and up my dosage to the full serving but just use it twice a day.

Maximuscle are by far the best supplement company, progain is better than n-lagre if you use the full(2 scoop serving) with milk.
I have used both, and other than the cost, found progain to give better results.

I think maximuscle do some great products, cyclone, ribomax, progain, promax and the max meals are all top class...but they are expensive.

Every one goes on about how cell tech is the best supplement they have ever used....just look at the cyclone tub, 50 grams protein, 50 carbs, 10 creatine, hmb, ala and a shit load of other good shit!

Go for maximuscle's progain and use a 120 gram serving in milk for the best weight gainer you can buy pre made.....my recipies rule!

"Dude, N-Large is just powdered food. If you're not gaining, increase the number of calories you're eating per day; whether it comes from whole foods or powders."

How hard is it for people to understand it!!!!! Supplements will not do anything for you by thenselves!!!! it just supplements your diet. If you dont gain, you're not eating enough!!! eat more solids... put more calories in your body, just watch where they are coming from... keep a balance 40%-40%-20% or 30%-50%-20%, play with it, we are all different so what works for me will not necessary work for you but keep trying and keep eating!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom