Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie..thinking of taking creatine..have some questions

chrisnj201

hey.. i started working out about 2-3 months ago and im a pretty small guy, 5'8"...140 pounds... my arms are a lil bigger but i feel since im so small it will take me a really long time to build mass.. so i went to gnc yesterday and am thinking of taking creatine powder..possibly celltech..but have some questions.. i want to be sure of some stuff before i start taking it..

a) i dont want it to be obvious that im taking stuff to build muscle.. will i become that big in that small amount of time?
b) it says to take it for a minimum of 8 weeks but what if i take it for say a month or 2 and then get off of creatine? will i decrease in size significantly? does it mean that once i start taking it i have to continue for a long time on the cycle... for say 2 years, 3 years.. im a little confused about that.
c) which type of creatine powder is most recommended?

any help would be appreciated..
thanks,
chris

first off, dont get cell tech, try san or noz or some creatine with carbs, it will make you bigger, it will be a lot of water, after you stop taking it you should lose size and you may lose strength, also, any creatine with aakg is good too, take it as long as you feel it helps, the most i do it is 2 months

will i lose my size if i take it after 2 months and then stop? i dont want to jus lose all the size that i gain in those 2 months.. am a little confused

yes youll lose size, mostly water, if you take half of the recommended dose, your results arent as high as they could be, try what you want, just remember it takes time to get big, there is no overnight solution

so do you guys recommend taking it? if i start do i have to keep on going for a long long time? i dont want to lose everything if i stop taking it..

eat big said:
first off, dont get cell tech

Yes, dont get cell tech, its the biggest scam if you ask me. you can get 1000 grams of pure protein for under 30 bucks, micronized creatine, not the gritty crap that gives you a stomach ache. If you are looking to buy creatine, buy it pure, and add a bunch of cool aid, or if you have the money buy a bucket of DGC.
To up the effects even more take ALA (alpha lipoic acid), which is in the actual powder of cell tech. The thing is though, ALA is unstable in a normal environment. It degrades rapidly to light, air, and liquids. So thats something they charge you big time for, and its basically making your piss cost you a lot of money.
Another thing, DONT buy creatine in a liquid. This includes serums, which is a fancy marketing sceme to make you think its not really a liquid, when in fact it is. Creatine is unstable in ANY liquid and turns into creatinine. Which is what you piss out as a waste product of creatine in the case your body is unable to use it.
And the effects of creatine are pretty cool. It basically puts more water into your muscles and what not. It makes you look a little puffier, without looking fatter. Also, if you read in any health book, creatine isnt just some crap to make you look pretty. Its a source of energy used after ATP is used. So it kind of allows you to pump out another rep, or that extra 5 - 10 pounds. Which means a lot more than you would ever think.

If you have any questions email me on my listed email

hey phillipusmcr.. i was trying to email u through ur profile but it says u do not wish to receive email and there is no address listed.

thanks for ur help.. suppose i take creatine for 2-3 months and then decide to stop.. what are the affects? i dont want to lose whatever it helped me to gain and make it obvious that i was on something to gain muscle mass..

be honest-
how is your diet?
if you dont have that squared away all the supps mean jack
phil is right about the creatine, but get the diet straighted out first, you will notice better and longer lasting results form that

Top Bottom