Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Sleep

Quadsweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Chairman Member
I am not required to rep products much for my sponsorship so know I am doing this to help. I sleep like shit most of the time and have used Lunesta nd Ambien with crappy results. I sleep 4 hours and then wake up on them. I sleep 5 hours on Need2Sleep so one hour better and no bad health effects...like Heath Ledger! Without the Need2Sleep I sleep maybe 2.5 hours and then wake up. I fall asleep fine. Staying down is the issue. I am also finding it easier to get back to sleep when I do wake up. Just a heads up to anyone who suffers with this too. And with todays economy I bet there are a few! :faint:

Jeff

Needtosleep is an amazing product.

Actually just sold some to my auto repair man yesterday..Well gave free sample any ways. Hoping it helps him as he suffers from the same problem that you seem to have.

Give it some time, hopefully you will be able to get more than 5 hours of sleep while using need2sleep!!

I just ordered some need2sleep, haven't been sleeping good and figured I'd give it a try.

Been using it over the last month or so...

Results?

Better quality of sleep. Feel more rested. Normally take 1 cap and when i really want to, take 2. But 1 does the job fine :)

Good product needto, as usual!!

I just ordered some need2sleep, haven't been sleeping good and figured I'd give it a try.

I've been using this ~ 2 weeks now.

Take: caffeine, l-tyorsine, yohimbe in the morning. A forged burner at 2pm, and my last caps of katanadrol and beast at 6:30pm. Workout 8-9pm, carb/post workout drink at 9:20pm. In bed by 10:00 pm.

2caps of need2 sleep Pre bed.

It's amazing I sleep at all but since adding the need2sleep I've been sleeping deeper and sounder. Normally wake up 1-2 times (to pee) and I fall right back asleep.

Very happy with the product. Wife also started taking 1 cap Pre bed and had been sleeping better.

Top Bottom