Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2's Protein - Whey To Build Muscle - GET IN HERE!

What did you think tell us how it tasted.

• I ordered Vanilla and I've had better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I ordered Strawberry and it was fantastic!

• I ordered Vanilla and I've had better.

• I ordered Strawberry and it was fantastic!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll let you guys know later today. It was delivered today, but I wasn't home, so its sitting at the post office waiting for me to pick up at 9am

Just mixed up some chocolate fudge. 12 oz. milk and 2 scoops, spoon mixed. It mixes easily, has great taste, over all this is an excellent protein power. The chocolate flavor is less chocolaty than I anticipated. To compare to one of my favorite proteins, Gaspari Myofusion Chocolate; the Myofusion taste like a chocolate brownie batter mix, its a deep chocolate. The Whey To Build Muscle protein is more like an Ovaltine type chocolate, actually more like chocolate malt flavor.

Both are great, just different chocolate flavors. Just my opinion, Chocolate Fudge gives the impression of a deep, rich, dark chocolaty flavor, where the Needto Whey was a lighter chocolate flavor, maybe change the name to Chocolate Malt.

The one thing I really like about this protein is there is no "protein" after taste, and that's huge. I use to use Chocolate ON Whey all the time for years. It always had this after taste though.

I find a strong after taste with ON Whey, Designer Protein Whey, LG's Lipotropic Whey.

There is a moderate after taste with BSN Syntha-6 and MuscleTech Nitrotech (it was a free sample BRAH).

Little to no after taste with Gaspari Myofusion and Needtobuildmuscle's Whey To Build Muscle. These are the two whey's I will be sticking with for a long time.

Next up, Cinnamon Bun...

Thanks for the review cap. I'm ordering soon, I'll get the vanilla and let everybody know what it's like.

I hate to say it, but I'm not crazy about the Cinnamon Bun flavor. Chocolate is good, Cinnamon Bun, for me, has this odd taste, don't know how to describe it. I made it with water (spoon mixed), milk (spoon mixed), and in a blender with milk, all three times I wasn't crazy about it.

Just my picky tastebuds :(

Top Bottom