Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need 2 Sleep is Amazing!!! Sleep help. Sleep aid. good night sleep.

yes, I really appreaciate you helping me out, but this is beyond fixing with drugs. I mean my wife has to shake me just so I start breathing again! kinda scarry when you think of it. I think im going to require the cpap device when I sleep. hopefully I can get this checked out real soon. just waiting on my insureance card.

I highly suggest that you go ahead and as book a sleep study test..If you know your insurance info right now you should go ahead and make the appointment now for the future date, I dont know about where you are located but here sleep studies book out in advance. However, with that being said and the info that I have read in this thread it seems as though you have sleep apnea. My oldest child had it, though never to the point where he needed assistance. He would come out and breath on his own.

have you had any recent weight gain?

Have you been a habitual drinker and recently stopped?

Gaining 20 or more pounds of fat or quitting the drinks can trigger sleep problems. Do you snore too? grind your teeth at night?

!

I do snore. bad. its actually so bad I snore a little when im awake if that makes sence. as for weight gain, im at my heavyest weight ever right now, 250lbs. I don't think I grind my teeth and I don't drink. I recently had my tonsils and adnoids removed about 3 months ago.

I do snore. bad. its actually so bad I snore a little when im awake if that makes sence. as for weight gain, im at my heavyest weight ever right now, 250lbs. I don't think I grind my teeth and I don't drink. I recently had my tonsils and adnoids removed about 3 months ago.

Start by losing the weight.

The sleep study will confirm that you have a sleep disorder, but the cause won't be quite clear yet...

Lose the weight first and get yourself in a good sleep routine.

You must realize that a sleeping disorder will not only shorten your lifespan, but will also degrade your quality of life today. It is very important for you not to treat thise lightly and get yourself on the road to recovery.

Lose some weight and get yourself in a good routine before bed.

You might need to change your eating schedule, pre-bedtime TV habits and/or reading material. You will also need to practice some mental discipline in your thought strings when you are in bead and ready for sleep.

It is a process but one that is very important to your health.

This stuff really is amazing. I've took almost every sleep aid out legal and OTC and this has to be my favorite yet. This stuff puts you down fast and hard with no hangover or grogginess in the morning. You can expect very deep and relaxed sleep with vivid dreams.

The last few weeks have been very stressful for me with the sickness and passing of a close family member. Getting a good nights sleep has been very hard. The past two nights with Need 2 Sleep have been incredible to say the least.

Sleep is such an important part of this game. The gains you make or don't make often times boil down the quality of sleep you are getting. I know now with Need 2 Sleep I don't have to worry about getting a good solid nights sleep. I can wake up refreshed, recovered, and ready to go.

:heart::heart:

Top Bottom