Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is n2slin right for me?

ok so it works by incresing the amount of available insulin as specific times ?
I have access to as much insulin as i want but wasnt sure how the product worked or wether it might be beneficial alongside my meds.
thans for arnswer and il prob avoid it as like you say i have loads of insulin lol cheers for the response youre the only one who has arnswered fro like three threads on the topic.

Am waiting for this answer also

its all well and good the reps and creators coming on singing praises and telling everyone to take this and do this, but when you ask a specific question suited to indervidual needs evrybody goes quiet like they know nothing lol if all the mods on here are reps they should be eduacted enough with the products they rep to arnswer all questions ?
Not being funny but this isnt the 1st question to be tactfully avoided !!!!

well I'm not a Doctor and I'm not going to tell you to do this or do that. I don't want you to die lol. N2Slin will increase your sensitivity to insulin.

And i'm not a diabetic - I was hoping there was at least one diabetic on this forum that could reach out and answer how it worked for them.

well I'm not a Doctor and I'm not going to tell you to do this or do that. I don't want you to die lol. N2Slin will increase your sensitivity to insulin.

And i'm not a diabetic - I was hoping there was at least one diabetic on this forum that could reach out and answer how it worked for them.

Message radar about it. I'm not sure if I've ever seen him talking about n2slin but I know he just found out he was diabetic. He might can help you out.

I already have high insulin sensitivity. I do not. Can not. Will not put on fat. Only mass I gain is in muscle. That said, would this stuff be safe for me? My diet consists of large amounts of carbs. Would I need to back off some carbs or will I be ok. Also what are sides. Can this junk mess u up like insulin? Diabetes? I'm sketchy about long term on this stuff. Safe on women?

n2slin makes you use every calorie and nutrient more efficiently..You should deff jump on it asap. I love it and use it year round!

What are the sides. Effects on blood pressure? Could this potentially cause diabetes? Down regulate my insulin production or have anything to do with a negative feed back loop?

Message radar about it. I'm not sure if I've ever seen him talking about n2slin but I know he just found out he was diabetic. He might can help you out.
Radars the man and il prob send him a pm, just dont wanna keep messaging him and thought it may useful to have a post in a thread for others to read and learn from, so as to arnswer other curious diabetic aas users.

Top Bottom